Ch. 31: Undescribable

<~Ally's POV:

I wake up yawning. I felt so happy this morning. I attempt to crawl out of bed but something stopped me. Austin's arms were wrapped tightly around my waist.

I struggle to get out of his hold, I had to get up. Finally I make it out of bed. Only to find myself naked. My clothes were spread out on the floor.

Oh yeahhh. I chuckle to myself. Then a smile appears on my face. I look down upon the promise ring Austin had given me. That was the sweetest thing ever. And then kissing him afterwards, I guess things heated up pretty fast considering the fact I'm naked right now.

I guess it was a good idea for Austin to pack all of those condoms...he used one right? I'm sure he did.

I run to the bathroom to get dressed. I hope Austin wakes up soon. I mean we are on a cruise ship right now...anything can happen. I want him with me at all times.

---------

"Good morning, beautiful." Austin said sexily. He kissed my cheek.

I chuckled as he walked out in front of me.

"Forgetting something?" I laughed.

He looked at me confused before noticing he had no clothes on.

"Oh...whoops." He smirked sitting down next to me. He kissed my cheek again and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He obviously didn't mind being naked.

I pushed him away, "Go put some clothes on." I say scooting away.

He smiled, "Fine, but I may not come back with a shirt." He said walking to the bathroom with a wink.

I roll my eyes at him. He's pretty crazy, but I love him with all my heart.

A few minutes later, Austin returned wearing clothes, well he didn't have a shirt but I kinda like him better without one.

"That better?" He asks teasingly.

I smile and nod, lying down on his bare chest. He puts his arm around me and pats my back.

"Austin, can we do something...I'm bored." I say breaking the peaceful silence.

"Sure, what would you like to do, babe?" He asks.

"I wanna go somewhere." I say.

"Where?"

"I don't care, anywhere as long as I'm with you. Just take me away." I say closing my eyes.

"Alright." He says getting up, holding me in his arms. He carried me out of our room, out onto the front deck of the ship.

"How's this?" He asks holding me up high so I can see over the ship wall.

I stare down at the beautiful ocean below, water as always amazed me, "It's beautiful." I say finally.

Suddenly the ship speeds up, causing Austin to loose his grip on me, almost dropping me, but he quickly pulls me close.

It happened so fast I forgot to scream. I just hug him, keeping him close to me, I don't ever want to let go of him.

"You really think I'd drop you?" He teases, stroking my hair.

I shake my head and bury my face in his chest. I guess I was just a bit startled.

I loved hearing his heart beat and he smelt amazing.

I stare up into his eyes and he kisses me. I kiss him back. I felt so free, the wind in my hair and Austin's lips against mine, everything was perfect.

After a long kiss Austin pulled away, "Every time we kiss, I feel like- like something better than anything I can imagine." Austin tries to explain. I know exactly how he feels though. Our love is so strong...it's undesribable.

"I know how you feel." I explain smiling. He smiles back, "Because that's exactly how I feel."

He smiles even bigger before kissing me again, this time lifting me up in his arms holding my butt. I wrap my arms around around his neck and my legs around his waist as we kiss passionately.

-----------

<~Austin's POV:

After returning to our room, Ally and I curled up together on the couch to watch a movie. I kept thinking back to our amazing kiss, or should I say kisses or maybe even makeout sessions. She is the best kisser ever. I would kiss her forever if I could.

I smiled at Ally as she laid her head against me, watching the movie. She is so beautiful. Every time we kiss its like a dream come true...no...it's more than that.

I glance down at the promise ring on her finger, I remember that special moment last night when I gave her that. All that stuff I promised her...I meant it.

"Austin." Ally murmured. I quickly turned my attention over to her.

"Hmm?"

"I-I never want to leave this cruise ship...I want to stay away from Miami." Ally said hugging me.

This kind of surprised me, I missed Miami. However this alone time with Ally is great.

"Why not?" I ask her.

She blinks, "Because all my problems are gone when I'm not in Miami." She sighed.

"What problems?" I ask putting on a confused face.

"Well...." Ally trailed off in tears.

"What's the matter, gorgeous?" I ask her calmly, pulling her up as close as I could to me.

She just continued to cry.

"Please tell me." I cooed, "I can help."

She sniffed and shook her head, "I really don't want to talk about it."

I understood, as much as I wanted her to tell me I didn't want to force her. She will tell me when she's ready.

"That's okay, Ally. You tell me whoever your ready." I say wrapping her up in a hug.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for taking forever to update! And then this chapter is like super short! Ug! But I will probably update tomorrow! Yay!

Please comment and vote!

~Emma