Ch. 18: Confusion

Dallas was acting strange. I didn't know why. When suddenly I feel his lips against mine. He was kissing me. He crawled over the table and sat on my lap, pinning me to the wall. I struggled to get away, I couldn't move. He kissed me harder and all I could do is sit there helplessly. What if Austin found out? Would he be angry with me or Dallas.

I shiver as his hands wander up my shirt. He's touching me everywhere even in places I do not want him touching.

That's it. Dallas isn't going to do this anymore. I shove him away from me. I sent him a glare he starred back at me, totally lovestruck.

"What was that!" I shout at him. I shove him out of my way.

"S-sorry Ally I got carried away." He blushed. Scratching the back of his head.

I breathe in and out heavily. I was so mad at Dallas. How dare he do that? I was raging with anger. He took advantage of me.

I angrily walk away from Dallas.

"Ally wait!" Dallas says running after me.

I ignore him and walk back to my car. I am never going to speak to Dallas again. He can't be trusted. I never want to see or hear from him again- ever.

-------

I walk into Sonic Boom. I can hardly wait to see Ally. We could've hung out but she had to work today. I glance over to the cash register, but Ally isn't working...Mr. Dawson is. I really don't want to talk to him.

I slowly inch my way back out of the store. Where could Ally be? She was supposed to be working right now.

Suddenly I see Ally driving in her car. She had tears in her eyes.

"Ally!" I cried, waving my hands hoping she would see me.

She just sped right past me. I sigh deeply and sit down on the public bench.

I slide my phone out of my pocket and decide to text Ally.

TO: Ally

MESSAGE: Hey where are you, don't you have to work? I have been looking for you at Sonic Boom.

I waited for her to reply. I knew she wouldn't until she was done driving.

Ten minutes later I got a strange text from Ally.

FROM: Ally

MESSAGE: Noooo I didn't have to work today, did I-

While I was reading the text my phone rings, Ally.

I answer as fast as I can, "Hey Ally."

"Austin, I didn't have to work today ya know." Ally says.

"But you told me you did!" I reply.

"Oh...sorry." Ally says sheepishly.

"Where have you been all day?" I ask worriedly.

"Eh at the coffee stop- shop! I was at the coffee shop." Ally stuttered nervously.

"Why? You always pick smoothies over coffee." I say. She's deffinetly hiding something from me.

"I-I-" she choked but I stop her.

"Ally what are you hiding from me?" I ask sternly. I can't believe she lied to me again!

"Austin, I really don't want to tell you. You'll probably hate me." She sobs.

It tears me apart to hear her think that, "Ally, I could never hate you." I assure her.

She sniffed, "Fine." There's a pause, "Dallas kissed me and then he made out with me."