Ch. 15: Deep Thoughts

It's been a day since Trish told me she was pregnant with my baby. I just simply ran away from her. I mean that's is so shocking.

I fiddled around with stuff wondering what to do. I decided that the right thing to do would be to talk to her.

I dialed Trish's number. This something I've only done a few times...call Trish.

"Hello?" Trish sobs.

What she's crying...I feel awful, "Hey Trish." I say nervously.

"Dez?"

"Yeah." I gulped, "That's me..."

"I'm so glad you called." She said placing a smile on my lips.

"Yeah...look I'm sorry for running out on you today. I do love you and our baby." I say through complete honesty.

"Really?" She sniffed.

"Yes, really." I replied. I wish I could hug her right now.

"That's so sweet." She commented.

That's it, I want to see her right now, "Trish, I'm coming over right now." I say sternly.

"Alright, I'll be waiting!" Trish says excitedly.

"See ya!" I say and hang up. I quickly get in my car and go to Trish's house.

I ring the doorbell and Trish just pulls me right in, "I'm so glad you came." She said.

I smiled, "Yeah me too. So I was thinking maybe we could invite Austin and Ally and we could have a sleepover." I suggested.

She nods excitedly, "That sounds like fun! I ring Ally up."

Trish disappears momentarily and returns after five minutes.

"They said they'd be here soon!" She says with a big grin.

"Awesome!" I say. I take Trish by the hand and lead her to the couch. Suddenly the doorbell rings, that must be Austin and Ally!

--------

Ally and I walk up to the door and run the doorbell awaiting Trish to let us in.

The door knob turns and Trish appears with a great big smile, "I'm so glad to see you guys!" She said trapping Ally in a bear hug.

I walk in and see Dez, "What up?" I say casually.

He shrugs. And sits down on the couch.

That was weird. I shrug it off and return to Ally's side.

"So how've you been?" I heard Ally ask Trish.

"Good, good." I hear Trish answer.

"So everyone's good, good. So what do you guys wanna do?" Dez interrupted.

I was glad. "We could watch movies or go to the beach." I suggested.

"We could play truth or dare." Trish said.

"Sure." Replied Dez, "Ally, Austin?"

"Okay, sounds fun." Ally smiled.

I personally didn't want to play Truth or Dare because it just never goes well,"Sure." I nodded.

"Okay, who's first?" Trish asked.

"Me, me!" Dez said raising his hand as he jumped up and down.

"Okay, go ahead Dez." Trish said

"Ally...truth or dare?" Dez asked Ally.

"Truth." Ally said crossing her arms.

"What is your favorite kind of jelly bean?" Dez asked Ally.