Ch. 29: Only Beginning

<~Austin's POV:

I'm so excited to go on a cruise with Ally! It's going to be so much fun. There is a water park on the ship!

She was a little disappointed about my packing skills. But hey you don't need ten different outfits for one day! The tampons and condoms were a joke. I hope she realized that. Maybe I should have said something.

Ally and I boarded the ship, hand in hand. We went to our room. It was really nice. There was a huge bedroom with a big flat screen TV and a kitchen plus a big bathroom. Too bad we were only staying for five days!

"Wow this is awesome!" Ally exclaimed. She laid down on the bed.

I smiled at her. She was gorgeous.

"Yeah. This is gonna be awesome!" I say plopping down on the bed next to her.

She sat up, "Thank you so much, Austin!" Ally thanks me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I blush, "I'd do anything for you."

She blushes and holds her necklace that I had gotten her. I saw a tear roll down her cheek.

"Ah babe, what's the matter?" I coo.

"Nothing." She sniffs, "I'm just so happy and I love you so much!" She says burying her face in my chest.

I pat her back, "I love you so much."

It felt good to make someone so happy. And Ally is extra special.

She wafts air at herself with her hand attempting to cool down, "Sorry, I'm being so emotional." She laugh cries.

I smile, "I don't mind. But maybe it was a good thing I packed you tampons." I joke with her.

She frowns and slaps me teasingly.

"Ow." I mutter rubbing my throbbing cheek. She just laughs.

"Hey you deserved it." She points out.

I just shrug.

She rolls her eyes and pecks my lips. I smile and kiss her. I kiss her for a good minute before pulling away.

"So do you want to go and explore the ship?" I ask.

Ally smiles, "Okay but we'd better not get lost!" Ally giggles.

I smile at her and we walk on the door together.

It was kinda liked a hotel just on water. Sometimes Ally and I both forgot that we we're floating around in the ocean.

"Awwww!" Ally awes as a little puppy walks by.

She steps away from me, "Can I pet your puppy?" She asked excitedly.

"Sure." The woman holding the leash replied.

Right away Ally patted the puppy on its head and scratched it behind its ears. It licked her hands. I don't see how she could take that, I hate it when dogs lick me!

Soon the woman and the puppy left.

"I just love puppies!" Ally exclaims starring off into space.

I chuckle, "I've noticed."

We walk to where all the resturaunts were. It's never to early to see what kind of food there is.

There were a few fancy places and some fast food places. And a candy store, coffee shop, and ice cream stand.

"Oooh Austin, lets go to the candy store!" Ally suggests with a smile.

I shrug. I love candy! "Okay, lets go!" I reply and we head over to the candy store.

"Wow. I don't think I've ever seen this much candy in my whole life!" I say as I glance at every kind of candy there was.

"Me either!" Ally agreed.

We decided to buy a bag of candy and left before we bought anymore.

Then Ally spotted the clothes store.

"Austin, I need to go there." She said.

I sigh, "Alright...I promised."

"Okay let's go!" Ally says throwing me a smile and dragging me into the store.

This place was so girly! It smelt of purfume and nail polish and everything was pink, purple, or neon colors.

I followed Ally around everywhere as she rummaged around looking for something her style.

She had two shirts and one pair of short shorts picked out which I had to carry around for her.

I noticed her looking at bikinis.

"Ally, do you really need more than one bikini?" I say standing behind her.

"Austin the one you got for me is so revealing!" She complained.

"It's hot." I say sneaking in a smile.

She rolls her eyes, "Ug fine...but only because these bikinis are so expensive!" She says walking away from the bikini compartment.

"So how much more stuff do you need?" I ask.

Ally walks out of an isle with a bag of more clothes, "I'm good." She smiled.

"Awesome. Lets go check out." I say.

She nods and we pay for the things and go back to our room.

------

<~Ally's POV:

When Austin and I get back from shopping I change out of my fancy dress into the revealing bikini. I felt like going to the water park!

I poke my head out the door, "Austin." I say gesturing for him to come.

"What is it babe?" Asks Austin as he walks into view.

"Come in here." I say closing the door.

He opens the door and walks in, he just stares at me.

"So what do you think?" I ask referring to myself.

"You look....wow." I said with a slight pause.

I smile, "Awesome. So can we go to the pool?" I ask my tone changing into a whine.

"Alright, just let me on my swimming trunks." He said exiting the room to change.

I nod and throw on a cover up. For once I was ready before Austin.

I knocked on the bathroom door and he steps out, "Yay! Lets go!" I smile running to the door.

Together we went to the water park.

--------

"Ally, lets go on the big water slide!" Austin says pointing to the biggest water slide.

"Okay!" I exclaim. We wait in like until its finally our turn. We went in a double tube.

"Ready?" Austin asked.

I nod nervously, these big water slides always got me a little worked up.

He smiles at me and pushes us off, I'm in for a wild ride.

------

"That was so awesome!" Austin cheered as we got out of the pool. We just got done going on the big water slide. When we came out the water force caused my bikini to slide up, revealing my entire breast!

Luckily only Austin saw. I would have died if anyone else saw!

Austin suddenly began laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" I ask.

"Y-your bikini-" I said in between laughs.

I knew was he was thinking of.

I roll my eyes, "Shut up." I tease. Shoving him.

His laughter dies down. We decided that we were done with the water park for now.

We returned to our room to dry off. It had been a lot of fun.

-------

<~Dallas's POV:

Amy and I stayed in our room on the ship. We knew Austin and Ally were on the ship too. This was my chance to get Ally back.

"So sis, do you know what room Austin and Ally are in?" I ask.

Amy looks at me and shrugs, "Nope." She says popping the p.

I sigh. Darn.

"So how is your plan gonna work if we don't know where Austin and Ally are?" Asks Amy.

"It doesn't. We need to find them!" I complain, throwing my head back.

She giggles, "Your so stupid."

"Shut up." I mutter.

Maybe I hadn't thought this through as best at I thought I had.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I know this chapter is really short! However I wanted to do a little happy chapter before all the drama starts but that's all I'm gonna say.

Anyways the next chapter will be up later today or tomorrow depending on how many votes and comments I get.

-Emma(: