♕ Prologue ♕

Game On, Pretty Boy.

One girl. One boy.

Riley Matthews. Lucas Friar.

One bet. One story.

-

"She is the most innocent girl in this school. She hasn't been together with one guy," he said raising his eyebrow. "And you think that you can make her fall for you?"

I snorted. "Yeah. I have girls all over me, all the time, and I don't even try. This will be easy." I smirked, looking at her up and down. She was cute. Not really my taste.

He shook his head. "Good luck with that, Friar."

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Is that a bet?" He nodded and laughed. I stuck out my hand for him to shake and he did.

"Game on, pretty boy."

-

Will Lucas Friar - John Quincy Adams biggest bad boy and heartbreaker - succeed on making Riley Matthews, - the schools innocent, sweet, big hearted girl - fall for him?

Or will the plan backfire?

|| - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - ||

⇒ A new book I will start with after finishing Mrs. Insecure Meets Mr. Perfect
I will plan this book a little more than I did with my other book which I started writing out of blue cause of boredom.

• This one will be;

⇒ More Intense.
⇒ More Interesting.
⇒ More Heartbreak.
⇒ More Heart to Heart.
⇒ More fights.
⇒ A Happy Ending?

• Characters;

⇒ Riley Matthews - Rowan Blanchard
⇒ Lucas Friar - Peyton Meyer
⇒ Maya Hart - Sabrina Carpenter
⇒ Farkle Minkus - Corey Fogelmanis
⇒ Josh(ua) Matthews - Uriah Shelton

♕ As some of you may know, I'm off to High School after this semester - meaning more school work. I will, hopefully, be done writing Mrs. Insecure Meets Mr. Perfect before or even after the summer vacation. So that will leave me to plan this book and maybe write some chapters in advance before I start publishing here. Also, I will probably change the book cover and the name of the book, to make something a little better.

♕ Though if someone wants to make the cover to this book, please send it to me here on wattpad's DM or you can send it to my main rucas Instagram; http.rileyfriarr and i'll give credit to you of course!