Chapter 36

He smiled and licked some blood off his mouth. "Maybe" he laughed. "Just kill him, we don't need him just the girl." I turned to Quency. Cherry smiled as she forced the knife on his neck, before she could slide it down his throat, I rushed at her with lightening like speed and kicked her upside her head.

Cherry flew to the ground.I grabbed Quency and held him. Leo laughed "well that was new, but it doesn't matter, your mine." I held Quency in my arms "just leave us alone." Tears came down my cheeks fast and hard. I felt defeated, tired and scared. The earth quaked beneath us as I looked up at Leo. I knew what was about to happen next me and Quency merged into one, reaching the fourth shift and surpassing into our fifth shift. My blood boiled hot. I got up and looked Leo in the face. He smiled brightly.

He looked up at the sky as it turned into darkness. "Well it's about time!" Leo laughed. "We managed to kill two birds with one stone."

"What do you mean?.....are you psycho or something?" Leo just laughed. I charged at him and grabbed him by his throat. Cherry and Fleí just stood their laughing. That's when I understood, this was a trap.

Pain shot through me, I let go of Leo and fell to the ground. Me and Quency split into two. My body felt numb and I felt short of breath.

"Well it took you long enough." Leo said.

"I guess, but it took me a while to wake up, he was so reluctant.....until he got beaten up, that is." A familiar voice had said.

"Quency?" I whispered desperately "Quency? Where-where is he?" I asked Leo as I gasped for air. "What d-did you do to m-me?"

"Leo came towards me and caressed my face " don't worry, will take good care of you're body."

Body?

Leo backed up and I was lifted off the ground. I looked up at at the person who held me. Tears came down my face and my heart ached terribly.

"Now we can rule this world as well." Leo said.

Quency nodded "now let's get going."

"H-how could you? W-why would you?" Before he could say anything, I passed out, but the last thing I remembered seeing, was a sad sinister smile dancing on his lips..............

2B continued......

My friend said she didn't want me to make a cliff hanger ($orry):-P and she hates that, but I couldn't help it I had a good sequel to make for this. It wasn't going to be one but an idea popped into my head for one, Sooo, yeah there's gonna be a second part.