Chapter 28

Before I begin I would like to thank my twin brother (who's my editor) eventhough he doesn't like reading much, he decided to help me....with a shrugged and his favorite word "sure" he read my book and helped me out... thank u and with lots of luv!;)

I also thank u for reading this...I want to publish a real book in the future, so look me up:).....lots of luv...........

We ran quickly past the three men, as we hid behind other people to blend in and escape.

We ran down the other end of the mall. I looked back and didn't see them. "Hop on...we're going to head to your place, to grab a few things and then your going to stay with me." Quency said.

I just nodded and hopped on. We literally flew to my house. We stopped on the front porch. I was too nerves to open the door. I sighed and breathed in, I was worried about what they might say or do, so I stood there for awhile to calm my nerves.

Quency put a hand on my shoulder "you'll be fine...promise"

I nodded and opened the door. I barely had time to process what was happening or even shout out "hey I'm home!" Before my parents came running at me, kissing and squeezing me tightly. I wonder if they assumed, that I would be the one to walk through those doors.

They started asking way too many questions and barley gave me anytime to answer.We walked over to the couch and sat down.

"We were so scared...what did they do to you?....."

"Well, they...." Wait? What? How'd they know someone took us? "How'd you know someone took us?" This time I said my thought aloud.

Mom sighed, then dad got up and looked out the window and turned quickly to my mom. She looked up and at him, a moment past between them, as if they were having a private conversation in their heads.

She turned quickly to me with tears coming down her face "you must leave... their coming for you guys and you will be in deep trouble when they get you..." she turned to Quency "protect her and tell her the truth, we got the rest from here."

"Wait? What?..." Quency grabbed my arm and took me upstairs, causing my question to linger in the air, unanswered.

"We don't have time, grab what you can and lets go"

I did what he said. My mom came pounding up the stairs a second later and busted through my bedroom door "Get out! Now!.....you dont have much time to waste." She quickly kissed me twice "me and your father love you no matter what, so trust us and him" she gestured toward Quency and quickly hugged me as she put something hard and warm around my neck.

Without another second to waste, we jumped out the window and ran towards Quency's home. We stepped through the threshold and into the other world.

When we got into his apartment, questions came barraling out my mouth.

"Slow down, one question at a time please." Quency said.

"Yeah okay" I sighed and sat down on the big white couch. "Tell me... what did my mother mean by 'tell her the truth'?"

I know this chapter is short and sorry for sending these chapters so late:(, but thanks for reading and tell me if I should Change or add something. I won't hate u guys for sending bad reviews or whatever....I could use some help and critic's.... Luv u guys tho:)