Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Jordan

I laid in my bed staring intensely at the ceiling. The blinds were closed and it was almost pitch black in my room. I sighed heavily and ran my fingers violently through my hair.

What is wrong with me? Maybe Sam was right, I'm making this way more difficult than it needed to be. I didn't mean to snap like that. She probably doesn't even think about that kiss, and she shouldn't. It was nothing.

I definitely had my fair share of relationships, but I've never came across someone like Sam. She was different, and wanted nothing to do with me.

I had never met anyone who had the nerve to pour soda on me. Or talk to me with such a feisty attitude. She hated me from the beginning, which is very rare. Usually I could charm just about anyone. I had never met someone who saw right thought me.

I had never met anyone like her.

What was this girl doing to me?

***

Samantha

I sat crossed legged on my bed with a tub of strawberry ice cream. My hair was tied up in a messy ponytail. I shoved spoonful after spoonful of the creamy goodness into my mouth while stating intently at Dean on Supernatural.

I would fight ghosts with that man any day.

Suddenly my thoughts flickered back to Jordan for the millionth time today.

What did I do to make him so angry with me? I swear he hates me with a passion. Was I really pathetic? Why am I even so worked up about this? I knew that it would be like this when I got the part. I knew when I saw him in the audition room that he was rude and arrogant. I knew this.

How am I going to work with the spawn of Satan? I've known Jordan for literally 2 weeks and it seems like I've picked more fights than if I was in a street gang.

I sighed and shoved another spoonful into my mouth.

What was this boy doing to me?