Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I screamed so loud I'm pretty sure everyone in LA could hear me. I kicked and swung with all my might but it was no use. This guy had a death grip on my waist. I could definitely tell his arms were toned. Great. A freaking athletic manic had to be the one to kidnap me. I heard my iced mocha crash to the ground and bounce loudly.

Just my luck.

"Let go of me! You made me spill my coffee, you psychopath!" I screeched at my kidnapper. I felt the guy's chest vibrate against my back. Was he laughing? I'm so gonna kill whoever this person is a soon as the lights switch back on.

As if a gift from God, the bright lights flickered on and I was surrounded by people. Everyone was clutching their stomach's and had red faces from laughing so hard. There had to be at least 50 people standing there laughing and holding their phones. They were recording this. The pieces slowly started to fit together as the mystery man put me down. I turned around and faced his smug little face.

Of course. Jordan set this all up.

"That was hilarious!"

"Haha! Did you hear when she screamed about her coffee?"

"I have never heard a girl yell so loud in my life!"

"I'm posting the video on twitter now!"

"200 views already?!"

I'm sure my face turned as red as a stop sign. I started beating on his chest - rock hard, I might add. All he did was put his hands up in an "I surrender" pose. I honestly wanted to bash his gorgeous face in. He was the true definition of a douche bag. He called me names and then had the nerve to prank me in front of the entire cast and crew.

I'm going to murder him.

He was laughing so hard tears were streaming out of his electric blue eye that I wanted stab. His laugh was truly magical as well, it sounded like angels singing. I felt hands holding me back as I yelled at him.

"I swear Jordan, I'm going to...going to slash your tires with your toothbrush!" I sputtered. Dang, that didn't come out as menacing as I had planned. This only made him laugh harder and he crumbled to the ground. I wanted to give him a give kick right in the money makers. Everyone around me was going ballistic. As if it was a Kevin Hart show or something. I had my foot in position to permanently scar him. Suddenly I was flipped around violently and a girl with blonde hair and vibrant hazel-brown eyes.

"He's not worth it. Trust me, he's gonna need those to produce douche-bag-Jr's in the future." She chuckled. I couldn't help but crack a smile at her. I think I'm going to like this chick. Whoever she was. Her hands were securely fastened on to my shoulders. She slowly backing us away from a very red Jordan on the floor.

"Now, slowly back away from the moron." She said with a straight face. I laughed uncontrollably. Yeah, I definitely like this girl.

I sighed loudly, disappointed that I couldn't kick him where the sun didn't shine. The laughing crowd that had formed a semi-circle around us had slightly dissipated. Although the chatter and chuckling still sounded like a high school party. Or what I would imagine a high school party would sound like. I had never been to one. Oh, the perks of being a loner.

I smiled at the blonde headed girl and stuck out my hand. "Hi, I'm Sam. Thanks, but honestly I think it wouldn't be so bad it he didn't procreate." I chuckled lightly, still fuming about Jordan's prank.

"But you have to admit, those kids would be extremely hot." She said grinning wickedly. I giggled at her bluntness. "Oh, I'm Charlie." She said meeting my hand with hers. I looked at her, puzzled.

"My name is Charlotte, but I go by Charlie. It's got that hardcore feel that I just naturally possess." She joked and flipped her curled locks behind her. My laughing was cut off by a light tapping on my shoulder. I turned around at lightning speed to face Jordan.

"You're lucky I don't chop you up and put you in my salad." I snapped at him. He rudely chuckled at me, sending anger pangs flying through my body.

"I think you need to work on your threats, angel."

"Don't call me angel. Either call me Sam or nothing at all. I still haven't forgotten about happened at my house." I spat at him. He didn't meet my eyes. Jordan started scratching the back of of his neck.

"About that-"

"As much as I would love to hear about your sexy times, a bag of chips is seriously calling my name." With that Charlie scurried off before I had the chance to correct her. Sexy times with Jordan? The idea itself made me cringe.

I heard him chuckle and I snapped my head back around, glaring at him. He stopped abruptly.

"You were saying?" I said crossing my arms. He cleared his throat.

"Look, what I said the other day was kind of messed up. You are extremely annoying and I constantly want to run you over with a large vehicle, but I don't think you're pathetic or whatever." He said sincerely. But his captivating eyes glittered as if they were trying to tell me something.

"Is this your version of an apology?"

"Yes." He breathed. I started to shake my head. Nope, this wasn't good enough.

"Say it, Jordan."

"Say what?" He asked, his face scrunching up. Wow, he looked really cute when he was confused.

He sighed loudly and pinched the bridge of his nose. I had my hands on my hips waiting for him to apologize for what seemed like forever. I saw the gears clicked in his head and his expression darkened.

"I'm sorry." he mumbled. I cupped a hand around my ear and leaned closer to him.

"I didn't catch that, J." I mocked. He smirked at me.

"You missed your chance, one time only." He shoved his hands into his jean pockets and rocked back and forth on his heels. I rolled my eyes. He couldn't even be decent for two seconds.

"Your forgiven - partially. I want another coffee for this little prank you pulled today." I said glaring at him. I wasn't sure if the coffee was still on the floor, but my stomped on dreams definitely were.

"Fine, whatever." He muttered and rolled his eyes. I smiled as if I had just one a million bucks.

I had this boy wrapped around my finger. Kind of.