Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"You will be spending 5 days a week, 6 hours a day with your cast mates. You need to trust your crew. You need to know your crew. You need to like your crew. Now, I would say love, but I'm pretty sure that everyone here hates Jordan." The instructor said bluntly. The room was filled with laughter, including my own. This guy was hilarious.

Me and about 12 other people sat in a a large circle in the center of another bland room somewhere inside the building. This week we would be focusing on team building and getting to know our cast members.

Great, because socializing with another human is definitely my strong suit.

Yeah, right.

"Let's start with our first experiment!" The geeky man said excitedly, clapping his hands together. His name was Tony and he was extremely pale, he sported a pear of thick rimmed glasses and was almost half a foot taller than Jordan. So he was incredibly tall.

"Everyone grab a partner." Tony boomed and suddenly it was mass chaos. Everybody dashed to another person and within a matter of seconds everyone was paired up. Fabulous.

Guess who was the only person left beside myself. A random stranger? I couldn't be so lucky.

Jordan smirked at me from 2 seats over and I wanted to punch him in the gut.

"I guess it's you and me babe." He sighed, standing up. I rolled my eyes, what was up with these pet names? I'm not his play thing.

"Call me babe one more time and I'll slap you in the face with a lawn mower." He laughed at me. Hey, I was getting better at these threats! I got up and trudged over to him as I gained sympathetic looks and encouraging words from my cast mates.

This handsome guy that Charlie was paired up with winked at me and she stifled a giggle. I had to hold in a gag. What was up with all of the man-dogs today? Last time I checked I wasn't a piece of meat. As soon as I stepped next to Jordan, Tony explained what we were doing.

"First things first. Trust. It's important in every movie no matter how much you hate them. So you will be doing the trust fall." My stomach dropped. Now I had to fall on my back ten million times while he laughed at me. Today was not a good day for me.

"Your goal is to fall into your partners arms with ease and no hesitation whatsoever." I face palmed really hard and heard Jordan chuckle in front of me. Banter filled the room. I looked up to find a really smug Jordan with his arms crossed.

"Ready, set, go!" Tony yells at us and screams and laughter fill the room.

I glared at Jordan. "You're going first." I snapped at him and shrugged his shoulders.

"As you wish."

With that he turns around on his heel and spreads his arms out wide like Jack and Rose in Titanic. Wow, he either must really trust me, or he isn't afraid to hit the ground. Either way I was surprised.

"Ready?" He said looking back at me. I nodded my head and he looked straight forward. Suddenly he began leaning until he eventually fell into my arms with ease. I was shocked that I didn't let him crumble to the ground. It would have served him right, but I didn't have the heart to do it. He jumped out of my arms swiftly and spun back around to face me. He smiled at me.

How the heck did he know I wouldn't drop him? I didn't even know if I wouldn't drop him.

"How can you trust someone that hates you as much as I do?" I asked completely astonished at his calm attitude. A quick flash of what looked like pain danced across his face but it disappeared as fast as it came. I wasn't even sure if I saw it.