Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Jordan

"Get up, honey, you've got a photo shoot with that Sam girl." My mother murmured in my ear. I rolled over and groaned, not wanting to get up. I completely forgot about that. Lately I've been focused on not thinking about her every two seconds, I couldn't really pay attention to anything else

Ok, so maybe I have a little crush on her. God, I sound like a school boy. It's driving me insane.

She's got Matt, that cardigan-wearing idiot. I know she isn't happy with him. I know it. But she denies it. It's actually infuriating. I always get what I want, and being in the friend zone is not working for me.

With that though I hopped out of bed and jumped in the shower. I didn't even bother trying to look decent. I threw on some jeans and a black t-shirt. After I put some cologne on, I walked downstairs and grabbed an apple to eat. My driver was waiting outside in the limo. I rolled my eyes.

Why couldn't we just ride in a normal car? I'm sure the driver would appreciate it.

"Ready to go?" My manager said in her annoying high-pitched voice. It was the total opposite of Sam's. Her was silky and soft, seductive even. I don't even think she tries to sound sexy, she just does. I shake the thoughts from my head and climb into the limo.

I fell asleep in the car and awoke when we arrived in front of a tall brick building. I remember Brenda, my manager, telling me about the photographer. He's supposed to specialize in teen photography especially. He just sounds like a pedophile to me.

I got out of the car and ran my fingers through my hair. God, it was so unruly. I opened the door for Brenda and sauntered in behind her, immediately locking eyes with Sam sitting in a waiting room chair. She looked amazing. Her hair was perfectly wavy and she didn't have an ounce of make up on and she didn't need to. I saw something twinkle in her eyes when she saw me. Did she look nervous? Upset?

"Hello my little bagels. Aren't you two just the cutest little things?" A small man with a strong southern accent popped out of nowhere. He was wearing five different patterns and looked like he had a ferret on his face that passed as a mustache.

Yeah, he was definitely a molester. Sam blushed uncomfortably and I shifted my weight from foot to foot. Then the evil witch Janet got up and shook his hand forcefully, whispered something in his ear. It took everything I had not to roll my eyes at her. I glanced at Sam and she looked just as annoyed.

"Well, let's get started shall we? I'm going to have to ask you ladies to wait out here. I can't do my magic if we aren't alone!" He said stroking the animal that was perched on his face. "Come along and let's get you dressed chickadees."

I sighed loudly and followed the creepy guy and Sam to the back room. There was a bunch of lights and a bed and a couch set up. It looked quite cozy minus the bright lights and cameras positioned everywhere. A rack of clothes were in the far corner of the fairly large room. I sensed Sam tense at the sight of the bed.

"My name is Fabio, and we're going to jump right into it. Sam, your going to change into this sexy little t-shirt and Jordan, you're going to wear those jeans. Chop! Chop!" He said excitedly and leaves the room quietly.

Sam's face pales and she looks like she's about to throw up. I place my hand at the small of her back and feel her tense.

"Don't worry, I'm sure time will fly by with that mustache of his." I hear her chuckle beneath me and I can't help but crack a smile. She walks over to the rack and picks out the oversized gray shirt and the dark wash jeans. She hands them to me and walks gracefully to the bathroom and shuts the door.