Patronus

Draco's POV

Emotions come and go and can't be controlled so there's no reason to worry about them. That in the end, people should be judged by their actions since in the end it was actions that defined everyone. - Nicholas Sparks

Her lips were soft against mine. After overcoming the initial shock, my mind had completely blanked out, leaving the rest of my body to work on it's own. My hands wove around her neck, gripping her head, bringing her ever closer. My eyes were shut tight, savouring the moment.

I could finally admit that I had wanted to do that for a while now. Just as I was beginning to relax into the kiss, she suddenly pushed me away. I stumbled a little backwards as she gasped, her hands flying to her lips.

We both stared at each other, each waiting for the other to speak first. I could tell she didn't have a clue about what had just happened. The time seemed to have frozen, as we both stood still, holding our breathes. A sudden draft of wind blew over us, snapping us out of our thoughts and we both shivered.

"I-I.. I'll stay in-in the guest room." She stuttered, her cheeks flaming red as she tried to avoid my eyes. I nodded briefly, my lips still tingling. Without looking at me, she left the room.

I sighed, my shoulders sagging as she disappeared. What the fuck did just happen? I screamed in my head. Really Draco? A girl tries to console you and you pounce on her like a sex-deprived nutter. I thought, banging my fist on the railing.

A pop sounded in the room and I turned around as Weezy came into view.

"Mistress wants Weezy to fetch young Master Draco." He bowed, his hands clasped tightly on his little protruding belly. I let out another sigh, before nodding. Mother will have my head if I skip dinner, but she'll also know something happened if I show up.

You're screwed either way buddy, the voice in my head added. I cursed out loud making the elf jump, startled.

"You may leave now Weezy. Tell Mother I'll be joining her shortly," I told the elf and it disappeared with another deep bow.

What had just happened? Did she do it on purpose? Or was it a spur of the moment thing? Was this some sort of revenge for all the years of bullying she had endured? There were a million questions running through my head, to the point that I felt irritated by my overactive imagination. Stop overanalysing it Draco, I told myself.

When I entered the dining hall a few minutes later, Mother and Hermione were already seated and Weezy was serving dinner. I took my seat opposite to Hermione.

"What took you so long?" Mother asked, pausing her conversation with her to look at me. I felt Hermione's eyes snap up to my face but I kept my eyes on my mother.

"I was going through some important papers." I lied through my teeth. She shook her head at me, giving me a pointed look.

"Weezy has made Master's favourite dish for tonight's meal. Weezy knows how much Master Draco likes lamb chops with mint salad." The little elf chimed, wobbling under the weight of the heavy dish he had perched over his head.

I took the platter from his small hands and placed it in front of me. "Thank you Weezy, I do like your cooking," I said. The elf broke into a big grin, bowing once again.

"Weezy is so pleased to hear that. Weezy hopes Master enjoys his dinner," and with that he left. I turned around with a small shake of my head to find Hermione's eyes still trained on me. She blushed and immediately dropped her eyes to the plate before her, nibbling on her food. I could tell she was in deep thought.