Chapter Eight

A/N: Desiree' in the mm. Sza isn't plus size but put her face on a different body of you want, I just think she's really pretty.

Desiree' POV

My eyes flashed open when I felt something heavy on top of me.

Where the fuck am I?

Then I looked down to see Odell laying on top of me knocked out.

"Dell wake up, you're crushing me," I tapped the side of his face.

"Ehh," he groaned and snuggled closer to me.

"Odell the house is on fire!" I yelled and he shot awake and fell on the floor.

I busted out laughing as he squinted his eyes at me from the floor.

"You should see your face," I laughed.

"The fuck you do that for Dezzy," he rubbed his eyes as he got off the floor.

"I'm sorry I was just trying not to DIE with you on top of me," I laughed. "You good though," I dusted off his shoulder.

He sucked his teeth, "Man I was sleeping good as shit. Move over."

I scooted over against the wall and Odell got back in the bed.

"Come back hea'. You so damn soft," he pulled me back close to him before dozing back to sleep and eventually I did too.

~

Heather POV

I opened Odell's door and peeked in to see him curled up around the famous Desiree'. She was a brown skinned girl with a thick mane of black hair and she had freckles all over her face. She was extremely pretty, naturally. She had a nice shape from what I could see. A little more than thick but not overwhelmingly so.

I was happy for my son considering he'd been in love with the girl since he was about nine, before he even knew what she looked like. Ask him that and he'd deny it till he's blue in the face.

She was his world. He'd never admit that though, but he didn't need to. He showed it with his actions. Anything she needed he'd get for her, no matter what he had to do. He was always worried about her, and making sure she was okay for as long as I can remember.

Their friendship was something that at first I assumed that Odell didn't value very much because he didn't talk about it, but as I watched him I realized that their friendship was something that he was so important to him that he'd wanted it to remain untainted.

I looked at them again, to their credit their relationship really had remained platonic and they'd even helped each other out with their little relationships here and there.

I don't know how much sleep my son lost over the years because of worrying about this girl, but he deserved a good nights rest. I saw him snuggle closer to her before I closed the door.

~

"Good morning," I heard a small voice from behind me as I cooked in the kitchen. "I'm Desiree'."

"Oh I know who you are. It's so nice to finally meet you," I smiled at her. "My son's been wanting to meet you for a long time," I approached her to give her a hug.

"Yeah, I've been wanting to meet him too."

"So you're about to officially be a tiger tomorrow. You excited?"

"Yeah, Odell did a good job selling it to me," she laughed.

"Oh yeah, he's a smooth talker."

~
Next Day

Odell POV

We were finally at LSU and I was beyond excited to finally go here and play football.

"Give me a hug and a kiss, don't play," my mom pulled me in for a bear hug. "Stay focused. You know what you're here to do. Eye on the prize baby boy," she held her forehead to mine before kissing my cheek and pulling me back into her hug.

"Love you ma," I hugged her.

"I'll be around. Making sure you don't get too crazy."

"I know, I know," I nodded.

"Alright, be safe."

Once my mom pulled away I looked around for Dezzy.

"When I finally saw her she was talking to some guy. A light skin nigga with dreads who was smiling all up in her face.

"Oh you ain't from 'round hea' are you babyeh," he smiled.

"No, I'm from New York," she nodded.

"Oh you a city girl uh? I ain't know they made em' thick like you up 'thea," he bit his lip, "Well Imma tell ya' like dis hea', thea' ain't no place like Louisiana," he smiled. "I'm Derrick by the way. What's ya' name beautiful?"

"D-

"It's Desiree', her name is Desiree' and she a lil occupied right now," I looked over at him as I wrapped my arm around Dezzy's shoulder.

"She got ha' own mouth, she ca' speak fa' ha'self."

"My name is Desiree' and it was nice to meet you Derrick. You have a good day, okay," she turned away from him and tugged my hand to follow along with her.

It's about to be a full time job keeping Dezzy away from these bogus ass niggas.

A/N: Please vote and comment :D