Chapter Eighteen

A/N: I put my pic up there cuz ... YESTERDAY WAS MY BIRRFFDAY and I felt like it (I'll delete it later lol ) The #Nasty19 look good don't it? 😂😂 okay I'm done...

Three Weeks Later

Desireé POV

"Hey Dez, how you been?" Odell spoke through the phone.

"I been good, how bout you?"

"I'm good. I was wondering, imma be up there soon, so maybe we could kick it and go out?"

"I don't kn-"

"Just some friend stuff, I just want you to trust me."

"That'll take a long time."

"I know but we gotta start somewhere. Can we?"

"Yeah."

"So could we go out when I get up there?"

"Yeah."

"Aight cool," I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Okay, well I have work in the morning, so I'm gonna go to bed."

"Good night Dezzy."

"Night Dell."

~

One Week Later

Odell POV

I was going to Dezzy's house for us to go out for the first time in forever.

"Hey," she greeted me as she came outside.

I looked up from my phone to see her.

"Hey, I'm glad you came," I smiled.

"Me too. How you been?"

We'd only talked a few times since the draft. It wasn't because I didn't want to it was because I felt shitty that she didn't trust me.

We only talked when I called or texted her except for a few times she checked up on me when she heard some crazy stuff online.

It pissed me off at the fact that she didn't feel comfortable talking to me because she was the only person I felt comfortable talking to, well about anything worth anything anyway.

"Hey, you okay," she asked.

"Yeah, we going to eat. That cool?"

"Yeah." 

~

Desireé POV

We pulled up to a bar/club place that I'd never been to.  Which really wasn't saying much considering that I barely went out . Just not my thing, it never has been, plus I have no time.

Odell held the door open as we went inside. It was dimly lit and we sat down. 

The silence was broken when a woman got on the small stage that was at the front, "Hello, okay, okay it's Wednesday and as the regulars know every Wednesday is the newly wed game!"