Chapter Twenty

A/N: Beyoncé ruined the Super Bowl as a football game... So this happened LMAO... IM GOING TO SEE HER BITCH I SWEAR 😂😂

Odell POV

'Help me,' Dezzy mouthed to me as she lifted her shirt and she was splattered with bruises. "He's in there," she whispered.

"You fuckin' kiddin' me," I reached out and touched her fleshy stomach. "I got you, okay," I promised as I pulled her shirt back down and stepping in front of her.

See if I don't kill the nigga behind this door.

"Open the door," I pounded my fist against the door.

It was snatched open to reveal the reason behind Dezzy's pain.

"The fuck you doin' hea'?" He questioned. "Desireè I tol' you to leave this nigga alone, and ye' ain't listen. Now I gotta do what I tol' ya' yesta'day," he looked behind me at her.

"You ain't about ta' do shit lil pussy ass nigga. You so big and fuckin' bad the fuck you hittin' women fa'? Hit me," I shoved him back into the wall.

"I'll Neva' hit a women, but I damn sho' knock a bitch out," he smirked, "ain't that right baby?"

I hit him square in the jaw and he looked surprised.

"Tha' fuck you looking shocked for?!" I got him again, and again.

"Get tha' fuck off me," he swung on me and I dodged it.

"Who the fuck you beatin' on now?" I just kept hitting him and hitting him and he fell to the floor and I was still hitting him.

His face was leaking blood, but I didn't care. I thought about Dezzy and those bruises on her, and how he raped her, and how he beat her till her baby died and I couldn't stop, and maybe somewhere along the line it was like I was beating up myself for the things that happened to her. I was angry at him, but I was angry at me too. Angry for not being there, angry for not protecting her, just angry.

"Odell, you're gonna kill him. Get up," I felt her hand on my shoulder.

"He deserves it, worthless piece a' shit," I hit him again and his head rocked back and forth, but his eyes were still half open.

"Stop it okay Odell-"

"Yeah, listen to my bitch bruh," he smiled a bloody smile, and I got him again.

"Shut the fuck up, 'fore I really kill yo ass. Listen ta' me and listen real fuckin' close, bring yo' sorry ass 'round Desireé eva' again and imma beat the life out'chu. I swea' I will."

"Imma put a bullet right between ya' eyes. Just like I bleed you bleed too nigga."

"You not gon do shit and we both know that, but yo dumbass ca' try me of you want to. I don't give a fuck. On my mama I don't. It's yo life you playin' wit', not mine," I shrugged. "Now get the fuck out."

I got off of him and shoved him forward out the door.

"Desireè, baby you gon let him do me like this baby," he looked over at her with his swollen face and I stepped in front of her so neither one of them could see each other.

"I love you baby. Don't you love me?"

Was this nigga crying? Crazy ass.

"No, I hate you."

"Okay. Remember what I tol' you," he nodded as he walked out the door.

Once he was gone I turned to Dezzy and saw that she was crying. I realized I was angry at her too.

"Why the fuck you ain't never stand up for ya'self Desireé? Huh? Why the fuck you just let him walk all over you. Literally beat a life out of you and you ain't do shit about it!"

She just stood there crying. I wasn't angry with her, I was angry at the situation.

You know what let me calm down.

Yelling never been the way to get to her, she been getting yelled at her whole life.

She looked up at me and she looked scared. Shit.

"Did I scare you?  I'm sorry, please know that I would never hurt you. I swear. You know that right?"

"Yeah I know Dellie," she nodded before wrapping her arms around me, "Just thank you, I just don't want you getting hurt. He told me if I left him again he'd kill me." She wiped her eyes and looked up at me.

"I'll do anything for you. You ain't gotta worry about nothing eva' again, I promise you that." I held her at arms length before pulling her back to me.

"What about when he comes back, because he will come back," she looked so fucking terrified.

I thought about it as I looked around her shitty ass apartment, "You're coming to live with me."

A/N: Please vote and comment! 😍😘