Chapter Twenty eight

A/N: Yall comments had me crying real tears that last chapter like for real 😂😂 I love you guys 😘😘 This is a short another short one, sorry again...

Odell POV

"If you're really serious, do it now." Helena nodded.

"Now? Like right now?"

"Yes right now," she nodded.

~

Desireè POV

I sat on the bed eating my ice cream with Tzar laid next to me. He was such a sweetie and I had no choice but to love him because he was always following me around.

There was some movement out side the door before it opened to reveal Odell and Hellama.

"Y'all got the wrong room." I commented as I rubbed Tzar's head as he growled lowly at Helena. He hates her. I feel the same.

"Dezzy, you gotta go," Odell spoke up.

"Go where?"

"We don't  know and we don't care just get the fuck out. You don't do shit around here. You don't pay for shit. That shit is annoying as hell, you don't even have a damn car. You just freeloading off of me who unlike your lazy ass works very hard. It's old. Get your shit - actually you don't have shit just get the fuck out." He spoke angrily.

I'm really tired of people disrespecting me. I've literally been getting disrespected my entire life, especially by people who claim to love me. I've run out of cheeks to fucking turn.

"I'm lazy? I'm freeloading? I don't have shit?!" I got off the bed and stood in his face. "You forgot to tell your middle linebacker built ass bitch that you begged me to come here and stay here not once but twice," I held two fingers in his face, "you're also the one who had me quit working cuz you wanted to take care of me. You're the one who volunteers to come sleep in my bed every night," I leaned around him to look at Helena, "Did you know that? By the look on your face nah you didn't. It's alotta shit you don't know, Defensive Tackle."

I turned my attention back to Odell, "so yeah imma leave." I nodded, "Imma leave this house, leave yo sorry ass," I flicked the side of his head, "leave all this worthless shit that doesn't mean a fucking thing to me anyway, and leave your life. When you regret this, and when you need me I swear I won't be there and when I'm not you won't have anybody to blame but your own worthless, stupid, weak willed ass. Fuck you Odell." I stared him down with tears in my eyes before pushing past him, only to see Helena smirking.

That shit pissed me off even more. "The fuck is so damn funny?"

"Let me stop before your fat ass sits on me," she sobered.

"Yeah just like I sat on your nigga's face," I flicked my carton of ice cream over her head, "eat up and maybe he'll  stay the fuck out my bed." She looked stunned as the ice cream rolled down her cheeks and I made my way to the door.

"Are you okay," Odell asked her as he wiped her face. "Get the fuck out!" He yelled at me.

I looked at him one more time to see if he had any hint of remorse for the things that he'd said and I couldn't find one trace of it. That shit cut me beyond deep.

"What's tomorrow?" I asked with tear filled eyes as I looked up at him from the bottom of the staircase.

His mouth dropped open, "Oh shit! Dezzy! Desireè! Desireé!" My name was all I heard as I left Odell's house along with his life.

A/N: What's tomorrow? ??🤔🤔 LMAO please vote and comment 😘😘😘