Chapter Twenty three

A/N: Y'all see what I see? 👀👀 That whole in the wall. 😂😂😂

Desireè POV

My head was pounding like shit as it rose and fell on something that was harder than a bed, but softer than the floor. What the fuck?

I had no desire to peel my eyes open, no desire at all, but I decided that would be best. I squinted my them open to see that I was on the living room floor, but I wasn't flat against it.

There was a arm sprawled out under me with a Bourbon St tattoo that stood out from the others on its inner arm. I lifted my head, which was tedious enough, and turned to see Odell knocked out with his mouth slightly open and light snores coming out.

What the fuck happened and why am I so damn cold?

Oh my god. I'm fucking naked.

"Nah, nah, nah," I mumbled to myself as I rose from my position half on top of him.

He's naked. Well... he had socks on.

"You fucking kidding me," I closed my eyes.

I shook my head as it vaguely started coming back to me.

~

I said something about me being too fat, then...

"That's not true, you fuckin beautiful. Come hea," he pulled me to him, "I'on know why you'on think so, or why you won't let me make you think so," he kissed me again.

His lips were perfect. They were soft and his facial hair was tingly. "I like this Dellie, keep it okay," I smiled up at him and bit my lip as I stroked his goatee.

"Aight I will, long as you promise to always keep this," he wrapped his arms around me before gripping my butt in his hands, "it's just... right. Na' mean?" He laughed before kissing me again. This time this kiss was different, it was like the our first one from years ago.

His hands were still on my butt as he swirled his tongue in my mouth before sucking on my bottom lip. We pulled apart and giggled before returning back to kissing. His hands moved to my side and played with the hem of my shirt.

"I really wanna take this off Dez, can I?" He asked, panting as I tugged at his shirt.

"But I want you to take yours off," I pouted.

"I can," he smiled as he lifted his shirt over his head.

His body had a slight sheen of sweat glistening over it, with his muscled chest and his well defined abs.

God this man is beautiful.

"I don't know why you don't think you are too. Just let me show you," he closed the space between us and lifted my shirt over my head.

"You're perfect, and so fucking sexy," he pulled me to him and ran his hands over the tops of my boobs before teasing my nipples through my bra with his thumbs.

I don't know what came over me because I ran my hands down his stomach and palmed him though his cargos as his kisses moved down my neck.

"Dellie," I moaned and ran my hands through his hair as he moved the cups of my bra away and sucked my nipples.

I started undoing my pants and they fell at my ankles.

"Damn Dezzy, look how wet you are baby," he sighed as he pulled away and rubbed me through my underwear which made me even wetter.

He lifted me onto the kitchen counter and I felt how hard he was.

"Take em off Dellie, please," I panted and tugged at the band of his pants so they were slipping from his slim hips as he unhooked my bra.