Chapter Twenty seven

A/N: For some reason I really enjoy writing this story lol can you guys tell? Sorry this is short 😔😔

Addicted like pookie  that pussy be controlling me
-Rick Ross, Aston Martin Music

One Month Later

Me and Helena had been talking  and spending a lot of time together and she was a cool chick. She took my mind off of Dezzy and that was the main reason I talked to her as often as I did at first but now I actually liked her. It was safe to say we were avidly dating.

Me: What you up to later?

Helena 💪🏋⚽️:  Not a thing First Round... What's up

Me: You wanna get something to eat?

Helena 💪🏋⚽️:  Of course. Where at?

Me:  Lobster Place at 7

Helena 💪🏋⚽️: of course 😀but my last client is at 6. Can I just meet you there?

Me: Yeah 

Helena 💪🏋⚽️:  See you then 😍😘

~
Helena told me that she liked sushi before, so I figured why not take her to get some.

I was free, plus Dezzy was at work.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long." I looked up from my phone to see Helena smiling at me. Her hair was in a bun and she had on a flowy  white dress.

"Nah, you didn't. You look good," I smiled before pulling her in for a hug before pecking her lips.

"Thanks! You do too. I like this shirt," she commented and ran her hands down my shirt. "I like these pants too," she murmured, running her hands over my zipper. "How about we skip dinner, papi," she whispered in my ear.

"And do what?" I wrapped my arm around her tight waist.

"I have a couple things in mind," she slipped her hand down the front of my jeans, "I think we should go back to your place and I show you."

"Aight," I agreed. Who am I to turn down some pussy? No damn body.

I sped to the house as soon as the door was closed Helena was on her knees yanking my pants down.

"Mmmm," she moaned and licked her lips and licked the head of my dick. "When you bout to bust, do it on my face papi." She smiled up at me as she rubbed my dick over her lips.

Personally I think that shit is a little disrespectful. I'll pass.

I was taken from my thoughts when she took me in her mouth and began bobbing her mouth up and down my dick.

Damn it felt good.

"Yeah, just like that," I grunted as she deep throated me. I hadn't had head since that night with Dezzy.

That night was the best anything that I'd ever gotten. The best pussy, the best head, the best everything. Why am I thinking about her when Helena is sucking the soul outta me via my dick?

Focus.

Too late.

~

Desireé POV

I entered the house after a long day of work and as I was walking past the living room to go upstairs what do I see?

Helga the whore on her knees going to work on a penis. Odell's penis to be exact.

"Remember spitting ain't nothing but quitting," I called as I walked past the two of them.

"Oh my god! Dezzy ?!" Odell quickly removed his dick from Hades' mouth and put it in his pants as she attempted to get up from her knees.

"Oh, don't stop on my account, please by all means proceed." I continued the walk to my room.

~

Odell POV

"She has a key to your house?!" Helena asked as she got off her knees wiping her mouth.

"She lives here," I shrugged.

"She doesn't belong here. She doesn't belong with you, or us. You say we're getting serious, right?" I nodded. "Well I don't feel comfortable with her. Kick her out." She demanded. "Think about it baby, she's free loading off of you. Make her get her own, just like you did, like we did. She needs to go." She sighed. "Especially for times like this," she hiked her short dress up to reveal she had no underwear on.

Fuck. I licked my lips.

"Aight. I'll tell her she gotta go," I sighed.

A/N: I can't wait for the next chapter 😂😂😂Please vote and comment 😘😘