Epilogue Part Two

A/N: Zora and Chris at the top of the mm... Yes there is a melodramatic A/N at the end but as a small token of your appreciation please read it 😊...

I just wanna say you're mine, you're mine
Fuck what you heard you're mine, you're mine
Long as you know who you belong to
-Beyonce, Mine

Odell POV

"Listen, okay, just calm down-"

"Oh my God! It's true! How could you lie to me my whole life?! My whole life is a lie!" Zora sobbed as she sank to the floor.

"Zora, your whole life is not a lie-"

"My real dad didn't want me? You just feel bad for us? Go away! Don't touch me! Just go away!" She moved my hand away from her.

Dezzy leaned down and picked up the paper that had dropped and started reading it out loud.

"Odell see if I don't kill this bitch, and you too if you try and stop me. Watch and see." She promised as she leaned down in front of Zora who was still sobbing on the floor. "Where she at? Tell me so I can go beat the fuck out that old lady," Dezzy swore angrily.

See this is the level pissed Desireé gets when she finally does get angry. Do I need a dead body? Nope.

"Zora get up off this floor right now and tell me where she is! Get up I said!" She demanded.

Zora got up grudgingly.

"She think she can come and fuck up my family? My family!" Dezzy paced back and forth.

"Dezzy... Dezzy," I called to her, but she ignored me, "Desireè!" I turned her to face me, "You are not touching anybody. Calm down, okay," I shook her shoulders slightly.

"You're right, you're right," she nodded.

I looked over at Zora who was crying with her face in her hands. "You're both liars! Why would you lie to me?! Why?!"

Maybe we should have just told her. I mean she probably would have found out eventually, right? Maybe we slighted her.

"If you're not my real dad why are you even doing this?! You and mom aren't even together," she cried. "I should have known! There are no pictures of us together when I was born, or when I was a baby until I'm like two, it's because you're not my dad!" She looked up at me and broke down into sobs.

It's breaking my heart to see my child like this, and it's my fault.

"Please don't cry princess," I pulled her against my chest. "Don't be mad at me, I can't help that you're not really mine, if I could I'd change it in a minute. But that doesn't change any way I ever felt about you. I love you so much, you my baby girl. Don't cry, okay? Please? I hate seeing you cry. It doesn't change anything. I'm still your dad," I soothed as she cried on my chest.

"Why did you lie?"

"Because I love you and ya mama, and to be fa real with you we wanted to give you something that we never really had which is a father. When I found out you weren't mine it broke my heart, and ya mama's too, but you were still my baby so I adopted you when you were two and a half. So technically you are my daughter. No worries," I kissed her hair as she wrapped her arms around me. "I love you princess."

"I love you too daddy," she squeezed me. "Wait, mom cheated on you?" She asked in surprise. "Oh my God! Is that why you're not together?" She rose her head from my chest and looked between the two of us and Dezzy turned to look away from us because she'd started crying.