Chapter Thirty four

A/N: Long story I had this written and when I went to copy and paste it the whole thing disappeared. 😑Anyway Desireè's house, Zora's room, and Odell in the mm...

Desireé POV

"Wook mommy," Zee pointed to Odell through the window.

"He can't see you baby," I sighed.

"Desireé opened this fuckin' door and let me see my babyeh," He pounded on the door.

"What the fuck are you doing? Just get in," I gritted out as I cracked the window. "Damn doing all this for a child that don't his," I mumbled to myself as he got in on the other side of Zee's car seat.

"Where to ma'am?" Patrick, the driver asked me through the rear view mirror.

"You can just take us home." I was not about to have this conversation in a public place.

~

Odell POV

"Hi 'gain," Zora waved at me once I was in the car.

"Hey," I took one of her tiny hands and shook it.

"Wou have big fingwors," she giggled. "One, two, twee, four, fi'e. They all dere," she clapped our hands together.

"You are so smart! Where'd you get to be so smart like that?"

"Mommy," she smiled proudly.

"Oh well she's doing a really good job. What's your whole name?"

"Zowa Assata Bwack," she smiled, "What's yours?"

"My name is Odell."

As soon as I said my name she was cracking up. "Odell?" she laughed. "Odell," she tried again but giggled some more.

You think my name is funny? Huh?" I laughed as I tickled her.

"No!" She giggled as she tried to push my hand away. "S'not funny! Pwomise!"

"You sure?" I asked as I continued to wiggle my fingers over her tiny stomach.

"Yes!"

"Okay good," I smiled and leaned back in my chair but Zora still hand a grip on my hand.

"Mommy?" She asked.

"What's up baby?" Dezzy looked over at her.

"Mr. Odell coming home with us?"

"Yeah, we need to talk about some things."

"Gwon up t'ings?" She asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Just a few."

"Okay," she nodded, "Wove you mommy."

"I love you too baby," Dezzy kissed her cheek.

"I want anudda one," Zora poked out her cheek for Dezzy to kiss which she did.

The two of them were so beautiful. They were supposed to be mine.

"I'm sweepy," Zora yawned and leaned her face on my hand.

Eventually she dozed off and the car was quiet except for the slight buzz from Dezzy's headphones.

I leaned over Zora and pulled the headphones from Dezzy's ear.

"What are you doing," she hissed over at me.

"No what are you doing? You always playing some games, but you took this shit too fucking far with my child," I glared over at her.

"Oh here we fucking go with this whole your child nonsense."

"She is mine! We both know damn well this last person you fucked with was me," I sucked my teeth.

"Oh well I didn't know I had someone other than me keeping tabs on who I open and close my legs for," she snapped.

"Um excuse me," the driver cleared his throat, "I hate to interrupt but, we're at your home."

"Right, thanks Patrick," she nodded before unhooking a sleeping Zora from her seat and getting out of the car.

I got out and followed her towards her house. We were in New Jersey. It was a cute house and it looked warm and inviting. It looked like Desireé.

I followed her inside and and up to a little girls room with Hello Kitty decorations.

"I love you," Dezzy whispered to Zora as she laid her on a circular bed before kissing her cheek and giving her a stuffed dog to hold on to.

"You wanna talk, now we can talk." She gestured for me to speak as she closed the door.

"I wanna talk about how you kept my baby away from me and you swearing up and down that she's fucking Derrick's!"

"She is! Don't you think I did the math?! When had sex one time, one!" She held a finger in my face. "That means that I would have to have been pregnant for ten months for Zora to be your baby. We had sex in July and Zora was born on May the eleventh how is she yours tell me Odell!"

"Okay," I nodded, "so we just gon act like the time after that didn't happen!"

"That doesn't count," she waved me off."

"Don't count? The fuck you mean don't count?!"

"We used a condom!"

"And?! You never fucking heard of them shits breaking?!" I yelled in her face.

"You making it sound like you poked a hole in the shit!"

"Whatever," I sucked my teeth, "When the fuck did you fuck Derrick anyway?"

"Well after you kicked me out for your broad backed whore Derrick called me to see if he could apologize about all of the things that he'd done and I went to meet him. Shit happened," she shrugged.

"The fuck you mean shit happened? You fucked Derrick?! You wanted to fuck Derrick?! You fucked that nigga, willingly?!"

"Like I said shit happened," she shrugged, "You should know that sometimes shit changes."

Oh my God. She really fucked this nigga.

"Mommy," Zora came from her room rubbing her eyes, "Wha's all dat welling?"

"Nothing baby, you have a good nap? No bad dreams right?" She turned away from me and asked as she kissed all over Zora's face and gave her a zerbert.

"No," she giggled as Dezzy showered her with kisses.

Eventually they relaxed and Zora's face turned serious, "You sad mommy, why?"

"I'm not sad. I could never be sad with you around."

"If wou not sad why wou got dese," she asked in confusion as she wiped her face and her tiny palm was wet with Dezzy's tears.

She really fucked that nigga. Zora was supposed to be mine and Dezzy was the one that fucked it up.

"She cryin' cuz she a hoe."

"Mommy what a h-"

Before Zora could get out another sound I felt the sting of a slap against my cheek. "Get the fuck out," Dezzy spoke lowly as she shielded a crying Zora behind her, "I will be damned if I let anyone disrespect me in front of my daughter, especially you. Get the fuck out you worthless piece if shit."

"I'm a worthless piece a' shit and you's a hoe ass bitch," I stared down at her, "Imma go, but please believe Imma get a test and when it say she mine I guarantee she won't be around yo hoe ass no mo. Fuck you, hoe," I spat as I slammed the door behind me.

A/N: Oh boy... Why is Desireé being so vague about Derrick?🤔 Please vote and comment! 😘😘