Chapter Thirty eight

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter is really long...

Desireè POV

"You remember what we doing today?" I asked Zee through the mirror as we drove to the doctor's office to do this paternity test. Nervous was an understatement.

"Getting ice cweam!" She clapped.

"Yes, but remember what I said we gotta do first right?"

"Go to da' docta'," she sighed before folding her arms.

"It won't take too long, you gotta be good, okay? Or no ice cream."

"Okay," she nodded.

I didn't tell her Odell was gonna be there because I just don't know. This whole thing is crazy to me.

I pulled up unbuckled Zee from her car seat before carrying her inside.

I stopped walking when she let out a gasp, "My buddy here!" I turned around to see Odell getting out from his car and walking towards us. "Buddy!" She called to him and he looked up from his phone and smiled once he saw us.

"Aye, what's up princess?" He asked and held his hand out to take her, "You been good fa' ya mommy?"

"Mmm hmm," she nodded and wrapped her arms around him.

"You good?" Odell asked me.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Miss you Buddy," Zee smiled as she played with Odell's ear.

"I missed you too," he smiled and opened the door for me before following inside.

The two of them had become "buddies" ever since Zee took my phone at the book signing and accidentally FaceTimed Odell. From then she'd wanted to talk to him everyday, and they did for the past week.

~

"I not even sick," Zora huffed as we approached the counter and I rested her on it facing me.

"Hi, do you have an appointment?" The receptionist asked.

"Yeah, at three."

"Odell Beckham?" She looked at us over her glasses after clicking away at the screen, "Is that the child?"

"That's me. Her name is Zora, and yeah this is her."

"Okay, fill out this paperwork and Dr. Now will call you back once it's complete," she handed me a clipboard with papers and turned to Dezzy. "Are you the mother?"

"Yeah."

"Could you fill this out on behalf of your daughter and there's a section at the bottom for you too," she handed her a clipboard too.

We sat down and I looked over the papers.

"This shit is ridiculous," Dezzy mumbled as she flipped over the fat stack.

"Bad word mommy," Zora whispered.

"You're right, sorry baby," Dezzy kissed her cheek before turning to me, "Look at this. The 'section' that's for me asks me how many possibles there are. Like this is fucking spades," she pointed at the paper where it actually had boxes ranging from one to nine then the last box said 10 or more.

If you fucking 10 or more niggas at the same time, you deserve to be a single mom. Just go head on and lace up them single motherhood 12's cuz you got them shits custom made for Community pussy.

"I don't even know why they put that on there, you know hoes never say they got more than three/ four bodies in total, much less at the same time," I laughed and Dezzy joined in.