Chapter Forty three

A/N: Omari in the mm. This chapter is not nearly as reckless as I planned. Bless up 🙏🏾...

Odell POV

I got a question: why in the fuck every time I pull up to my house  it's some fuck shit going on?

Somebody please tell me.

Me and Zora got out the car and I saw my mother Stephanie and some little boy stand in front of Dezzy.

What the fuck?

"Wook it's wour mommy," Zora pointed to her.

"Yeah it is," I mumbled as I picked her up. "The fuck is this?" I called to them as I got closer to the house.

"Hey son," my mother smiled, "I have someone I want you to meet." She moved away to reveal a little boy who looked around four.

"Hi daddy," he smiled.

Hello no.

"He's my daddy," Zora squeezed her arms around me as she cut her eyes at the little boy.

"Look lil man, I don't know what they tol' you but I'm not ya' daddy. I'm sorry," I looked down at him. I feel bad for the kid.

Why the fuck they bring a little kid into this? That's fucked up. That ain't my kid.

"Give her to me Odell," Dezzy spoke up and held her arms to take Zora from me.

"No," I held Zora. If she gets her I'm never gonna see them again. I can't let that happen.

I turned to my mother, "And you," I turned my attention to her, "why the fuck are you doin this?!  Huh?! Why you goin out ya way to mess shit up fa' me?! I told you," I pointed at her with my free hand, "I told you that if you did some shit like this what would happen. You think I'm playin don't you?! Whea', if you so ready ta' prance in my damn house unannounced with a kid, is the fucking DNA that say you this lil boy grandma?"

They were all quiet.

"Well, show me the shit!"

"Here," Stephanie pulled out a envelope and handed to me.

These... people, really trying me.

I took it from her and opened the paper. This shit ain't even real. These mother fuckers really fucking tried it.

"Which one of y'all that don't know how to operate Microsoft fuckin' word made this fake ass shit?" I asked as I looked over the paper.

"Odell, this is for real take responsibility for your real child." 

"No it's not," I shook my head, "this shit just says 'the DNA of the alleged family member was compared to the DNA of the tested child...The probability of relatedness is 40.1%.' But any dumbass could copy and paste the shit off google. Yo name ain't on it," I pointed to my mother, "his name ain't on it," I pointed to the little boy, "and yo name ain't on it," I pointed to Stephanie. "Y'all really think I'm stupid." I scoffed as I shook my head. "This shit don't say a single fucking thing about the DDC, don't show the difference between the fucking genes. Do I need to go on? Ya got caught." 

I literally looked over me and Zora's results a million and one times. You can't get over on me about what some results look like. Nah. Hell nah.

"I can't believe you lied to me Stephanie!" In her defense my mother really did look shocked.

Honestly I believe she ain't know cuz she hates Zora just because she ain't  technically my child, so why would she try and pin another one on me.