Meeting the Grandma.

Devronica in MM

Devronica

My phone vibrated on the nightstand, which woke me up. I looked over at August, who was sleeping so peacefully, and kissed his cheek. I glanced at my phone to see that Lani was calling. I'm still angry with her for what she did. "What?" I wasn't about to be nice, she doesn't deserve my niceness.

"Roni, wherever you staying at, you may as well make yoself at home. I don't think it's best we should be around each other right now. You're my bestie and I love you, but we need to separate for a few days."

She was right. We were basically suffocating each other, well, at least when she was at home. I just felt neglected all the time, since she was always out, and I was never able to go. I'm 17, and she's 19! "I love you, too. I just need to come back to the house to grab my clothes. I think you know where I'm staying. I don't anyone down here but you and August, and I'm definitely not staying at Chris's house. I have so much to tell you when I get back!"

I heard Lani's boyfriend say something in the background.

"Bye, best friend. Love you," she said before hanging up the phone. I understand that he's her boyfriend, but she'll always get to see him, and I'm only down here for two more weeks. I put my phone down, and turned back to face August.

I traced my fingers up and down his chest. He was so damn fine! I'm happy that we live so close to each other, I'm shocked that we didn't bump into one another while we were in Louisiana. I can't wait to introduce him to my mom and dad.

August blinked his eyes a few times before looking at me. "Good morning Aug," I said, while still playing with his chest.

"Good mornin, baybeh," his accent is ridiculously thick, and I love it.

He patted his legs which meant he wanted me to get on top of him. I got on top of him, and laid my head on his chest. "What you wanna do today?" I really and truly just wanted to sit in the house, and watch Netflix with August. We are always going somewhere.

"Roni, I'll do whateva you wanna do," he said while rubbing my thighs. He always rubbing on my thighs.

"Nigga, you must be addicted to my thighs or some shit cause, you always touchin em," I said, in my accent.

He started laughing, and moved his hands to my butt. "I'm sorry baybeh. You jus got sum sexy ass thighs. I can't even much lie ta ya."

I appreciated his compliment because, I work hard for my body. It took a while for my butt to lift, but it's always been on fat. "I see you taking advantage of rubbing my booty. Don't get caught up," I said, giggling.

A smirk appeared on his face, and my smirk followed right behind his. We were both thinking the same thing. He raised up his hand, and I felt a sting on my butt. I covered my mouth, and looked at him. "August Anthony."

He gave me a sweet smile. "Yes ma'am?" I slightly shoved him, and got off of him.

"I'm hungry." I heard that his grandma made some bomb ass pancakes, but I didn't want to interrupt.

"Well, let's get our ass in da kitchen. My grandmo told me dat she was gon make sum breakfast."

I was nervous about having a genuine conversation with his grandmother. If she's anything like August, I know I'm going to like her. "Okay, lemme go brush my teeth first. Y'all have a extra toothbrush?" He nodded, and I rushed into the bathroom. Once I came out, I noticed that I didn't have on any pants. I don't want his grandma to think I'm some type of whore or something. "Aug, I need pants."

He chuckled, and got up to go get some sweats from his dresser.

"Hea ya go baybeh. Dey might be baggy."

I playfully sucked my teeth, and put the sweats on.

"Awe, baybeh. Ya look so beautiful. Gimme some suga," August said, while walking towards me.

I got on my tip-toes and gave him a peck.

He held his heart. "What da hell was dat?"

I smirked, and grabbed his face. I smashed my lips into his. He led us to the bed, and we heavily made out. Remembering that we had to go downstairs, I broke from the kiss. "Aug, we have to go eat."

"Ight, but we will continue dis lata," he said, before pecking my lips.

We walked downstairs into the kitchen. His grandmother was sitting there, fixing our plates. "Good morning, Miss Chelsea," I said, while hugging her.

"Good morning baybeh. How ya doin?"

She had an accent just like August. "I'm doing fine."

"Well come on na and eat. August, y'all plan on leavin da house today?"

"Nah, momo. We jus gon sit hea and chill. You goin sumwhere today?"

"Yea my baybeh. Mr. Boyd takin me sumwhere.  Ya know he got a lil check. It's da 5th," she said, while grabbing our hands.

August and I started laughing. I like her already. We said prayer, and I dug into my pancakes. They tasted amazing, and I realized what Aug was talking about. "So, Miss Chelsea, did you sleep well last night?"

"Oh, August, she a sophisticated one. Dat otha heffa you bought ova here got on my damn nerve. She was so ghetto. Yes my baybeh, I slept well. You jus so pretty. Remind me of me in my young days."

I laughed at the first part she said. August jus shook his head and smiled. "Momo, I ain't even much wanna bring ha hea. She wanted ta meet all of da family, and I already knew dat you wouldn't go like ha. And yeah, Devronica sophisticated or whateva. Don't buck her head up," he said, kissing me on my cheek.

"Thank you, Miss Chelsea. In all reality, the person I used to be is way different than who I am now. I'm from the ghetto, and I had to work  hard on getting the way I acted, straight. Where I live now, people don't really accept you if you aren't like them. I'm not exactly like them, that's why I barely have friends now."

She put her hand over mine. "Excuse my language, but baybeh, fuck dem people. Dey ain't nobody special. Hell, I'll show em how ta accept somebody. I'll accept my foot right up dey ass."

I burst out laughing.

"Momo, stop all dat cursin," August said, while laughin.

"Well it's true. Anyway, I'm about ta go. Y'all have a good day. Don't mess up my house na," Miss Chelsea said, while kissing us goodbye.

When she was out the door, August took my hand, and led me back upstairs into the guest room. "August, what are you doing?"

"I told ya dat we was gon finish what we started," he said, taking off his shirt.

I bit my lip, and sat on the bed. He walked over to me, grabbed my face, and kissed me.

***
Hey you guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.