53.

Asia
I sat on the porch of my parent's house and swung my legs back and forth. My mind was everywhere. I lost control the other night and couldn't help myself.

Of course he's just a kid but he's very mature for his age. Also, I know he wanted it. I see the way he looks at me sometimes.

My mind just kept drifting back to the way he felt inside of m-

"Asia!" Mom said, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Ma'am?"

"I've been calling your name for the past 5 minutes. You were spaced out."

"Sorry."

"Come on in, it's time to take your meds. The doctor said you've been slacking. You don't need to be skipping out on these pills. You know how you get."

Of course I do.

"Really mom? I haven't done anything wrong. Plus, I'm a grown woman. I know how to take care of myself."

"Girl, don't you give me no sass. I'm just trying to help you out. Anyways, why isn't August here? Aren't y'all supposed to be married in a few months."

I nodded. August has been acting differently towards me ever since that bitch step foot in my house. I love August, I really do, but he hasn't been showing me any affection. Maybe because he's been giving it all to that dumb slut. I'm not one to jump to conclusions though.

A woman has needs and I needed somebody to fulfill them. Jose was doing the perfect job. He gave me great gifts and great sex. What more could I want? No, it's not all about sex and gifts. I just couldn't see myself in a real relationship with Jose. Plus, he has a wife that he won't tell me about.

He was technically a sugar daddy for now.

"August is taking care of business. He told me send you and daddy his love," I lied.

"You sure you wanna marry him?"

I stale faced her. "Why wouldn't I mom? What has he done now?"

"Nothing baby doll. I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible.....he doesn't seem that interested in you like he says he is."

"Why would you say something like that?"

"I'm just telling you what I think. You don't seem to interested in him either. Are y'all having problems?"

More than you could imagine. "A few. His ex girlfriend lives with us," I admitted.

"I know damn well...what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Me? What did I do?" I asked, confused.

"How you let another woman come live up in yo house when she use to be with yo future husband. I'm more mad at you than I am at him."

"I fought her."

"Did you win?"

I looked down before picking up my phone. "Now that's a damn shame," she said, going back into the house.

I scrolled through my contact list until I came across August's name. It rang a few times before he picked up.

"Hey baybeh," he said, bringing a smile to my face.

"Hi. I really miss you."

"I miss you too. I can't wait to see you in a few days."