14.

Aaliyah (Jala) in MM

Aaliyah

I was sitting on the couch when August came into the house. He was holding Taylor so I figured, him and Mercedes got into an argument. He always keeps her when they argue. August came into the living room and sat on the couch. I grabbed Taylor from him and kissed her cheek. "Hey Tay Tay! Hii, did you miss auntie Jala?"

"Yeah! Mommy talk about you,"she said.

I raised one of my eyebrows. I always hated that bitch Mercedes. She knew I didn't like her either. She was using my brother the whole time. "What did she say?"

"She say you think you grown."

I'm so glad that Tay's vocabulary is bigger than the average 2 year old. She be telling me all the shit her mama beg saying. That's why we are always arguing. Mercedes always say I think I'm grown. I'm 14 but, my maturity level is 30.

"Awe okay," I said, kissing and her cheek and giving her back to August.

"Whea you goin'?"

"I'm about to go to my friend's house."

He sat Taylor down on the couch and came over to me. "Who, Desire?"

August use to have a crush on Desire but, she never admitted to liking him back. "Yeah. Why? You still like her?"

"Hell nah. I have a girlfriend. Speakin' of dat, y'all gon be meetin' each other this weekend."

I was shocked. It's been a long time since August had a girlfriend. His last girlfriend was that hoe. "Momma meeting her to?"

"No. They gon meet each otha later in the relationship."

I nodded. "Tell me about her."

"Ha' name is Devronica. She so beautiful. She got a pretty ass smile, a great personality, and she so damn funny. Ha' laugh is everythang. You gon love her," he said, smiling the whole time.

He seemed so happy talking about her, and I loved that. "I can't wait ta meet her."

My phone buzzed, and I got a message from Desire.

Desire: He's here.

I texted her back, and smiled up at August. "Well, bye ugly," I said, heading for the door.

"Bye lil nigga," he said, waving.

Desire lived about 10 minutes from my house. I could either walk or ride my bike but, I chose to walk. I needed the exercise.

I walked up her steps, and knocked on the door. It took her about ten seconds ta come to a the door. She peeked and then opened it fully. I gave her a quick hug and stepped inside. "So, where is he?"

"He's upstairs," she answered.

I walked upstairs into Desire's room and he was sitting on the bed. I jumped on him and attacked his face with kisses. "I missed you!"

"I missed you more, baby."

"Ugh, could y'all go be cute somewhere else? Y'all irritating," Desire said, cutting her eyes at us.

I got up and grabbed his hand. "Let's go into the living room," I said, guiding him out of Desire's room.

We walked downstairs and sat on the couch. "I've been waiting forever ta see you again Micah," I said, putting my legs on his lap.

"Baby, it's only been like two weeks," he said, chuckling.

"What does that matter?"

He pulled me into a kiss and played with my cheeks. "I'm tired of us sneaking around, Liyah. You my baby, I wanna show the world what I have," he said.

Micah and I have been seeing each other for over 5 months. I loved him, and I was tired of us sneaking around, too. The age difference is what's making us stay quite. He's 18, that's a four year difference between us. I don't think my parents would approve of that. If August ever found out, he would kill Micah. "I'm tired too but, I wouldn't know how to tell my parents."

He nodded and let my hand go. I could tell that he was upset about it. I knew he truly cared for me, but now is not the time ta broadcast our relationship. "You understand, right?"

"I guess," he said, shrugging.

"I came over here ta spend time witchu," I said, getting annoyed with the familiar conversation.

"Ight, I'm sorry."

We turned on the t.v, and fell asleep together. A few hours later, my phone buzzed, waking me up.

Brother👫🐀: be ready, I'm coming to get u.

I woke up Micah. "My brother is coming ta pick me up. This was nice. Next time, we'll go on a date."

"Ight. I would like that. Gimme my kiss," he said.

I kissed him deeply, biting his lip afterwards. "Bye baby."

"Bye, I love you."

"I love you too," I said, leaving afterwards.

I sat on the step and waited for August.

Micah and I have been on a few dates. We've been really cautious about where we go because we don't want people we know seeing us. He wants me to meet his parents, but I don't think it would be fair.

August's horn pulled me out of my thoughts. "Jala c'mon! I ain't got all day," he yelled.

I laughed and made my way ta his car. I opened the door and got in. "You have ta be loud like that? Speaker ass mouth."

"I bet ya wouldn't say dat in front of mama."

"Whatever. Did mom cook?" I hadn't eaten since breakfast so, I was starving.

"Nah, you want Taco Bell?"

I nodded quickly. I love Taco Bell.

We made it home, and I went straight ta the tub. I rarely take showers because, a tub is more relaxing.

As soon as I got out the tub, I went into my room and laid down. I was wide awake since I slept at Desire's house. I texted Micah.

Me: I love you, goodnight. 😘

Afterwards, I put my phone on airplane mode, and turned on Netflix.

***
Hi you guyss. I hope you enjoyed