You my Baybeh

August

I woke up, and looked at my baybeh sleepin on top of me. She looked so peaceful, and I didn't wanna even much wake ha up.  I tried ta lift her off my chest, but dem bigs ass eyes shot open. "Awe, hell. My bad baybeh. I wasn't tryna wake ya up." She stretched ha arms, and looked at me wit hazy eyes.

"It's alright, baby. What time is it?"

I looked at my Rolex. "Oh, it's 8:34. We need ta go get dem clothes before it get to late."

She held ha arms out, which meant dat she wanted me ta carry her. Big ass baybeh. I picked her up, and put her over my shoulder. "Roni, yo ass is to grown fa this shit," I said, while walking towards the door.

"But you're doing it though, so shut up."

I smacked ha ass, and she hit me in my back. "Make me drop ya." I placed her in the car, and gave her a quick peck on the lips. She smiled, and I playfully held my heart. "Baybeh, you can't be smiling at me like dat. It do shit ta me," I said, while gettin in the car.

"Hurry up August, so we can come back here. I already don't feel like going back over there anyways. I gotchu when we get back," she said, grabbing my hand.

I licked my lips, and pulled out of the driveway. She was getting ready ta plug the aux into ha phone. I snatched it out of ha hand, and she looked at me crazy. "You always usin da aux. Its my turn."

"You ain't have to snatch it, wit ya agg ass," she said in her accent.

I turned on Rich $ex, and put it on full blast. "Yeahh," I said, while putting my hand in the air.

"You better put ya hands back on dat damn wheel August," she said, while laughing.

I could tell dat she was gettin mo comfortable round me cause she started talkin in ha accent. I jus want ha ta be herself. "You my baybeh, you know dat, right?"

She smiled, and kissed my cheek. "I know."

"I also want you ta know dat you don't have ta pretend around me. I like you fa you, and when we get back ta Louisiana, be ya self. Don't pay attention ta what people gotta say. You perfect jus the way you are," I said, focusing on the road.

"Thank you baby. I'm tired of being someone I'm not."

We pulled up into Lani's driveway. I opened the door fa Roni, and grabbed ha hand. "If she start some shit, I'll stall while you wrap ha ass," I said as we climbed up the steps.

"Aug, I'm not about to hit Jelani," she said.

"Well, ya neva know," I said, opening the door.

Lani came running ta the door, and hugged Devronica. She shook my hand, and hugged me. I don't know why she touchin on me, fake ass. She always wanna bitch when I'm around, what's changed in a damn day?

"Roni, your bags are in the room. Take your time," Lani said, closing the door behind us.

I followed Roni into ha room. I spent a night or two hea befo, but neva in the bed wit Roni. I felt dat, if we would sleep in da same bed, we would do sum we wouldn't supposed ta be doin.

Roni handed me a suitcase, followed by 3 mo. "Girl, what da hell? You not moving," I said, laughin.

She smiled. "I like to be prepared. I don't be knowing what I wanna wear so, mute."

"The fuck is a mute?"

She laughed, and kissed my cheek. "Mute means shutup, dumbass."

I put the suitcases on the floor and smacked ha ass. "Don't be disrespectful ta me like dat."

**

Hey babies. I know. This is short, but it's just a filler.