29.

Taylor in MM

August

We jogged ta the elevator and my hands were shakin'. Roni grabbed em and held them. "Baybeh, what if somethin' happened ta my daughter?"

"Babe, don't say that. Let's just hope for the best," she said, pullin' me into a hug.

This is one of the many reasons why I can't leave this girl alone. She been thea fa me through everything.

A few seconds later, the elevators doors opened and we walked down the hall until we reached the girls' room door. I entered and saw Taylor layin' in a small bed, gigglin' with ha momo.

I released a depth breath befo walkin' ova thea. "You want me to wait in the hall?" Roni asked.

"Nah baybeh, you good."

Miss Stevens got up ta give me a hug and she held me tight. It looked like she had been cryin' fa a good while. "What's happened?" I asked.

"They got knocked right off the road. Taylor only has a few scratches but, Mercedes....they don't know if she's going to make it," she said, breakin' down into tears right after.

Ta be completely honest, my heart dropped when she said those words. Even though Mercedes and I didn't have a good relationship, I still had love fa ha. I felt Roni's arms wrap around me fa comfort. "You should go check on her," she whispered in my ear.

I nodded and made my way ova ta the curtain. I slid it back, revealin' a badly bruised Mercedes. I hated seein' ha like this and it made me wanna cry. I stood next ta ha bed side and grabbed ha hand. "We have so many good memories togetha," I started. "I thought one day, you was gon be my wife. You blessed me with a beautiful baybeh and I couldn't be mo thankful fa that. I can't deny that I still got love fa you but, things changed..big time," I said, kissin' ha hand afterwards.
******

I took my shirt off and plopped down on my bed. Today was a long ass day. I watched as Roni went into the bathroom and then shut my eyes.

I heard the bathroom door open and felt hands rub my chest. Immediately openin' my eyes, I saw Roni lookin' at me. "Lil girl, whatchu doin?" I asked.

"Trying to help you relieve stress," she said.

"Ight, continue."

She ran ha hands further and further down my body until she reached my bulge. She stopped befo runnin' ha hands ova it. "August?"

"Wassup," I said with my eyes still closed.

"Look at me."

I opened my eyes and sat up ta see Roni in a white shirt and some purple underwear. (Pic below)

I smirked at ha befo pullin' ha into my lap

I smirked at ha befo pullin' ha into my lap. "Damn Daniel," I said, chucklin' afterwards.

She joined in and kissed my lips. "Yunno whatchu about ta get yourself into?"

"Of course," she said, kissin' me again.

"Ight. If you want it..you got it," I said flippin' us ova.

I rubbed my hands ova ha titties and kissed ha stomach. She left out a soft moan. "Roni, whatchu moanin' fa? I didn't even do nun yet," I chuckled.

She blushed and I kissed her stomach again. I moved my hands into her panties and grazed my fingas' ova her lower lips. She jumped at my touch but she ain't felt nothin' yet.

I looked at her body befo slippin' off her panties. I kissed it befo makin' my tongue do what it was made fa.

"Aug-," she said, grabbin' my hair.

I went faster as she moaned louder. "Baby, wait," she said, as I sucked on her clit.

Stopping ' right befo she came, I looked at her and smirked. "I hate when you do that," she said, slightly chucklin'.

I ignored her comment and kissed her lips once again. She undid my belt and quickly pulled him out. Her eyes got big once she seen what I was workin' with. "Oh my gosh, you're gonna hurt me," she said.

"Nah, you good."

I teased her with my tip befo' goin' inside her. She let out a moan and I winced at her tightness. I did slow strokes, tryin' ta contain my grunts on each one. She was tight as hell and I ain't neva felt nothin' like it.

"Aug, go faster," she moaned.

I did as told and she moaned even louder. "Fuck baby...don't stop."

Feeling myself about ta reach my climax, I pulled out. I put her in a different position and pressed my hands in her back dimples. I inserted once again. I went fast and she tried ta move but I pulled her back. "Tell me you luh me."

"I love you baby," she moaned.

"What's my name?"

"August."

"What's my name?"

"August!"

"You gon cum fa me?"

"Yes, daddy," she moaned.

That turned me on sum mo and I gave her deep long strokes, causin' her ta arch her back. I quickly pulled out, reachin' my climax afterwards.

"Girl......you got that good shit," I said, layin' beside her.

******

Hiya guys! Well this was interesting.

Excuse mistakes and typos.