32.

Devronica in MM

Devronica

2 weeks later
I pulled my knees up to my chest as I cried in silence. As much as I wanted to be with August, I knew I couldn't be. He betrayed me more than once and he didn't deserve my forgiveness.

I have mad love for him but I love myself to much to be a fool and go back to him.

I've been crying for the past 2 weeks, and I didn't think I would ever stop. I had 88 missed calls and 100 text messages from him. I sat up and looked at my now black hair. The only reason I dyed it red was beacause August said I looked nice with it.

I glanced at my phone as Jose's name appeared across it. I let out a small smile and slid the bar over. (Pic of Jose)

"Hello?" I answered

"Hello?" I answered

"Hello, it's me," he said.

I chuckled at his childishness and wiped my tears away. "What do you want, Jose?"

"I'm going to Checkers, and you're coming with me."

"What makes you think I wanna go?"

"I'll be there to pick you up in 15 minutes."

"Fine," I said, surrendering.

Jose and I have become friends since the day I met him. He's been there for me since my break-up with August and I was more than thankful for that.
*****
A few minutes later, I heard Jose's voice at my room door. "Dev, it's time to gooo. I'm hungry as fuck," he said.

I chuckled before opening the door. "Stop using so much profanity."

"Sorry. You look cute, but can we go?" He whined.

I nodded and we went downstairs. Jasmine was sitting on the couch with Zay and they were watching a movie. "We'll be back in about 3 hours. Bye love you," I called out to them, rushing out of the house before Zay could say anything.

I got settled into Jose's car and laid my head back. I sat up when I smelled food. "Why do I smell food?" I asked, looking at him.

"Because I ordered it already," he replied.

"Then where are we going?"

"To Zen," he said, putting emphasis on Zen.

I didn't even bother to ask. I just turned grabbed a burger and bit into it.

*****
We arrived at Zen an hour later and it seemed like a live place. It was packed so I knew it had to be a popular club.

We made our way over to the bar and took a seat. Jose ordered our drinks and I bounced my foot while we waited.

"You nervous or something?" he asked.

"No, I do that when I'm bored."

"Oh, so you're bored with me?" he playfully pouted.