47.

Omniscient

Roni lay in her bed and looked at the ceiling. She was lost and didn't know what to do about the situation her and August had going on. She knew how she felt about it but it all came as a shock to her. As much as she wanted to be with August, she didn't know if he wanted to be with her or not. She didn't know if he still truly loved her.

Is he playing games with me? Is the only thought that occupied her mind since they first kissed in the car. She was also worried about what her son would think of her if he found out that she was cheating on his father. Amira wouldn't know what would be going on since she's only three years old.

Meanwhile, August was in a meeting at his office. The people were talking but he didn't hear a word they were saying. He was lost in thought. He knew what he was doing was wrong but Roni was so tempting to him. When he saw her, all his cares went away. He desired her more than he thought. Ever since he tasted her that night, he had been wanting more. Obviously there was a void he'd been trying to fill, he just didn't know what it was. August knew that he still loves Roni and would do anything for her. He also loved Asia but as not as much as he loved Roni.

That night they were in the bathroom at the restaurant, he almost wanted them to get caught. It was a high risk, but he was more than happy to take it. He was just really trying to find an excuse to get out of his engagement. Although, he was also extremely confused.

"August?" His coworker said, causing him to look up.

"Are you ready to present your presentation?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," he said, going to the front of his office.

After 3 more hours of work, August rode home in complete silence. His plans were to pick Roni up and take her on a ride so they could talk. There's a lot he wanted to get off of his chest and he wanted to do so without getting distracted.

Picking up his phone, he clicked Roni's contact name and let the phone rang. After a few rings, she answered it. "Hey August," she said, her accent bringing a smile to his face.

"Hey, I'm pulling up ta the house. Come outside and make sure that Asia doesn't see you," he said, not wanting his fiancé to become more suspicious than she already was.

"Okay, I'll be out in a minute," she said, ending the call.

While August was outside waiting, Roni rushed into the bathroom and started to fix herself up. Even though she knew August didn't care how she looked, she still wanted to look nice for him.

After ram sacking her room to find a simple black t-shirt, she slid it on and quietly made her way down the steps

After ram sacking her room to find a simple black t-shirt, she slid it on and quietly made her way down the steps. Seeing that no one was paying any attention to her, she ran to August's car like a track star. "Wassup," August said, pecking her lips by surprise.