20.

Santino in MM

Aaliyah

I walked down the hallway and entered my first class of the day. It was my first day and I already had a few numbers.

I took a seat in the back row next to a cute light skin guy with tall hair. He looked at me and smiled with teeth aligned with braces. "Nice to meet you, I'm Santino," he said, extending his hand out ta me.

I shook it and gave him a smile. "I'm Aaliyah."

"You must be new."

"Yeah, I am. How'd you know that? There's so many people that go ta school here."

"I'm pretty sho I would remember a pretty face like yours," he said, smirking.

"Aha, slick."

I turned my attention to the front of the class when I heard the door open. I lowly gasped as I seen Micah walk into the classroom.

His eyes landed directly on me. He gave me a confused look and made his way to the back of the classroom. He sat behind me and I heard his desk scoot up some.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he whispered in my ear.

I turned around ta face him. "I go ta school here. What kinda question is that?"

"Since when?"

"Since today."

"We'll talk later," he said, ending our conversation.

The teacher made us introduce ourselves and I had ta go first since my last name started with an A.

I stood up and looked around the class. "Hi everybody. I'm Aaliyah, I'm 15, and a sophomore."

I heard a couple of girls mumbled and a few boys whistled at me. I looked over at Micah who had his jaw clenched.

After class ended, I walked outside of the classroom and felt someone tap my shoulder. "Uh, Aaliyah. I was wondering if I could get your number," Santino asked.

I seen Micah take a quick glance at us and then he looked again. I gave Micah an evil grin before turning my attention back ta Santino. "Sure, you can have my number," I said.

Santino smiled widely and gave me his phone. I quickly typed in my number and handed him his phone back. "I'll call you when I make it home."

I nodded and turned to go in a different direction. Soon, I heard footsteps behind me and I instantly knew it was Micah. I turned ta look at him. "Can I help you?"

"You really just gave this dude yo number in front of me. Fucking shame," he said through gritted teeth.

"You were the one who cheated on me, remember?"

A few nights after Micah and I slept together, I found out that he cheated on me. I don't know the bitch that he cheated on me with, I just know he cheated. She sent pictures ta my phone with them together and all.

Yes, I was and still am hurt. I gave this boy my virginity and I risked so much ta be with his trifling ass. I loved him, and he cheated on me like he didn't care.

"I told you I was sorry."

"Fuck yo sorry. You knew how I felt about you and you took advantage of me," I said on the verge of tears.