45.

This is a continuum of the last chapter.

Devronica

"Did that just happen?" I asked him as we remained in the parking lot of McDonald's. He had an unreadable expression on his face.

"I guess it did. My bad," he said, now looking into my eyes.

I didn't know what he was apologizing for. I enjoyed it, and the sensation I had was unexplainable. "Why are you apologizing?" I asked, hearing a click that caused me to look around.

"Roni, we can't do that shit. We both have a situation goin' on in our lives, especially you. I'm about ta get married and you already married ta that looney ass nigga. No, I'm not gonna lie and say I don't have feelings fa you, cause I do. We just can't do this."

I didn't know what to say. Even though I didn't want him to be, he was right. I need to be mature about this and realize that we're to complicated for each other and that we both have other people in our lives. One part of me knew this was wrong, but the other part of me didn't care about the consequences that might come out of this. "August, you just can't kiss me and expect me to pretend like it never happened," I said.

He rubbed his hand over his face. "I got caught up, ight?"

I raised a brow at him. "You got caught up? What do you mean? You tryna say you didn't wanna kiss me or sum?" I asked, my accent showing the most in a while. He offended me with that comment he just made.

"Roni, you kno it's nothin' like that. Don't even try that shit with me. If I wasn't in the situation I was in, and you were either, this could work. But, since neither of have it made in the shade like that, we need ta chill out before we mess around and someone gets hurt."

He really pissed me off with that shit. "You don't even love that girl like you say you do," I said, as he drove towards his house.

"Na, what make you say that? Have those words eva left my mouth?"

"If you loved her like you said you did, you wouldn't have kissed me. I know you feel the exact same way I do, August. Don't even try to deny that you felt the same way I did when our lips touched."

He glanced at me before turning his attention back to the road. "Don't do this ta me. Please don't. You kno how I feel about you. I just told you exactly why we can't do this," he said, pulling into the driveway.

Once we stopped, I quickly got out and stormed into the house. I didn't wanna hear anything else he had to say. I soon as I entered the house, I was greeted by Amira and Taylor. They both yelled mommy and I bent down to hug them. "I missed you guys," I said, kissing them both on the forehead.

"I missed you too," Taylor said, puckering her lips. I kissed them and she laughed.

"Mommy, I want a Popsicle!" Amira said, stomping her foot.

"C'mon sissy, I'll help you get one," Taylor said, grabbing Amira's hand and leading her to the kitchen. I held my heart at the adorable sight before heading upstairs to Kay's room.

I heard a lot of moving so I slowly opened the door. He and Simone were on the floor playing a video game together. "Hey y'all," I said, causing them both to look up.

"Wassup mama, where August?"

"He's bringing in the groceries. Y'all had fun?"

"Yes ma'am," Simone said.

"Did you enjoy being petty?" Kay asked, causing me to laugh.

I nodded and made my way to my room. Minutes later, I heard footsteps down the hall and August's face appeared at my door. He came in, closing the door behind him.

I said nothing as he came closer to me. He sat beside me on my bed and looked into my eyes. "You don't understand how much I want you," he said, grabbing my chin and pecking my lips.

"You don't understand how much I wanna heal you," he said, kissing me again.

"I love you so much," he said, kissing me one last time.

"I love you too," I managed to say.

A smirk played on his lips which sent butterflies to my stomach. I stood up to go to the bathroom, but he followed me inside, locking the door behind him.

He picked me up and put me on the sink and kissed me passionately. I didn't know what was happening but, I didn't care. I was loving every second of it.

His hands roamed my body. Once he got to my pants, he pulled at the waist band. "Take these off," he said. I stood up and did as he said.

He looked down at my underwear and smirked at me. "Take those off too."

Hesitantly, I did as he said. He picked me up and lifted me onto his shoulders. I was in shock because he's never done this when we were together.

I gasped at the touch of his tongue. He mumbled against my lower parts causing me to scream out in pleasure.

"Shhh," he said, almost making me scream again.

I squirmed on his shoulders and tried my best to hold in my moans which was the hardest thing in the world to do.

He sucked on me like a pacifier. My legs shook as he continued to do so.

"August please," I somehow managed to say.

"Please what?" he mumbled, causing me to jump.

"Don't talk, please," I said, feeling myself about to reach my climax.

"Why you don't want me to talk baby?" he asked, causing me to release. I grabbed his hair as I felt him licking it all up.

He took my from off his shoulders and held me up since I was weak. He kissed my lips and turned on the shower. "Let's take a shower," he said.
*********

Anonymous

I shook my head as I looked through the pictures of August and Roni kissing inside his car. Asia was paying me enough to follow him around. But I wasn't gonna report to her just yet...these could come in handy.

******

Well, this chapter was quite interesting. I hope y'all enjoyed.

Excuse mistakes and typos

💍