10.

Devronica

I let the hot water run on my body. I slept amazing last night but, I guess it's because I sleep with August. He makes me happy, and I'm glad I get to call him my boyfriend.

I hopped out of the shower, dried off, and put my clothes on. Today, August and I are gonna go shopping because, we leave on Monday. He walked into the bathroom, and started brushing his teeth. "Stank mouth."

"Stank ass," he mumbled.

"That's not what you say when you be playing with it," I said, playfully hitting my butt.

He smacked my butt, and I punched his side. "Fuck, Roni. That shit hurt."

I laughed, and started dancing around the bathroom. "Do sum about it den, badass," I said.

"Shutup, New New."

I walked out of the bathroom, and put my Jordan's on. Aug came out of the bathroom, and stared at me.

"Awe, ya look cute.. fat ass legs," he said, playing with my thighs.

"I talked to my mom last night. I told her about how I'm staying with you until we go back. She was unsure at first because, we've only known each other for like a month and a few weeks but, I told her everything is fine. So, she okay with it."

"Baybeh, I'm not about ta do yo lil ass nun," he said, lightly laughing.

"I know, that's why I'm chill with staying here."

He grabbed my hand, and guided me to his lap. "Good, cause ion want ya thinking dat somethin' bad gon happen. I would never hurt ya anyway, I like ya to much for dat. Ta be honest, I used ta fuck em and go. That was when I was 15-16, though. I took my time, and got ta know ya before asking ya ta be my girl. I'm not use ta dat."

I smiled because, I knew August cared about me. We're far from love, but we really liked each other. I kissed him, and he kissed me back. "Aug, let's go before I go back to sleep."

We arrived at the mall, and walked in. I instantly got stares from a few guys that were sitting on a bench. August pulled me in front of him. "Yea, she fine, I kno," he said, stopping their stares. We were walking by Victoria Secret, and I stopped him.

"Huh?"

"Aug, let's go in here. I need to."

He chuckled. "Yo ass don't need ta go in thea, but let's go.

We walked into the store together, and he got weird stares from the workers inside. I guided him to bra section, and picked out three lace bras. I wasn't picking these out for August, I was picking them out so he could see what type of bras that I wear. I'm just slick like that. "Babe, would you wear this?"

He looked at me funny. "Awe, you funny. What I look like wearin' a damn bra? If you like it, then you should get it."

I picked up the same lace bra in three different colors. We walked to the register, and I put my items on the table. The worker was looking at August, smiling. "Um, can you ring up my stuff?"

Aug glanced at me and smiled. He knew the deal. She quickly rang my stuff up, and handed me my items.

We left the store, holding hands, and continued to roam the mall. August bought a few outfits, and I bought some shower gel from Bath and Body Works. As our roaming slowed down, we became hungry. We decided to stop at Auntie Ann's Pretzel's. "Bae, what ya want?" August asked, offering to pay.

I already knew because, I always come here. "I want the pepperoni wrapped pig in a blanket."

"Ight, I gotchu," he said, before ordering his stuff.