19.

4 weeks later

Devronica

My alarm clock went off and I punched the button. Today was the first day back to school. I barely had any sleep last night because I realized I wasn't going to see my baby until Saturday. Maybe I'm being a little to clingy.

I got out of the bed and went straight to the bathroom. Turning on the shower, I hopped inside and let the hot water soothe my tired body.

Ten minutes later, I walked out of my bathroom wrapped in a towel. My phone rang and I picked it up without looking at the caller I.D. "Hello?"

"Good mornin' baybeh," August answered in a sleepy voice.

I melted. "Good morning juju," I said, smiling.

"I have a surprise fa ya."

"A surprise? What is it?"

He slightly chuckled. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told ya."

"Yeah, you right. So, you ready for school?"

"Yeah, I'm kinda excited."

I looked at the phone. "Uh, where's my boyfriend and what did you do with him?" I asked.

"I'm right hea. I'm go talk ta ya later cause I'm about ta get ready fa school."

"Okay, I l-"

"What were you about ta say?" he asked.

"Nothing, bye baby," I said, quickly hanging up afterwards.

I almost told August that I loved him. I really do love him though. He makes me feel special and treats me like a princess. I don't wanna seem like I'm jumping into things so, I'll just keep my mouth closed.

I slipped out of my towel and put some clothes on. I went downstairs and got me a fruit cup from the fridge. My mom and dad came into the kitchen and hugged me.

"Good morning my baby. Awe, it's your last year of high school. I'm so proud of you," my mom said, hugging me again.

I was proud of myself to. I've been waiting for so long to be a senior and it's finally here. "I'm proud of you too Tink. We love you," my dad said.

"I love you guys too," I said, walking out the front door.

I hopped inside my car and turned on the radio. My school is only a 10 minute drive away from my house so I would be there soon.

"I keep on falling, innnn loveeee with youuu," I sang, happily.

Even though I hate school, I'm still excited to be back with my friends. The only thing I really hate about school is the fact that girls don't like me. I'm only friends with one girl, which is Angel. I don't like drama and that's what all the girls at South Side High School are about.

I pulled into the driveway of the school, and turned the car off. I laid back in the seat, and let out a loud sigh. Back to the routine.  I pulled out my phone and texted August.

babe, I don't wanna be here right now...   8:49 am

myjuju🔐❤️: suck it up. 😘 8:50 am

I slightly chuckled and put my phone away. I took a quick glance in the mirror, grabbed my bag, and got out of the car.

I walked across the school yard and heard boys whistling at me...typical. I opened the door to the school and made my way down the hallway. Students were mumbling as always and boys were staring...as always. I made my way to the office to pick up my schedule.