63.

Amira (Uh-Mir-Uh) in MM

Omniscient
Roni pulled up to Eve and Marcus's house to pick up the kids. After 1 week of no distributions, they felt it was safe enough for the whole family to go home. Plus, her and August missed the kids.

Entering the house, she was greeted by Amira and Taylor. Since her back still ached, she couldn't pick them up so she crouched down to hug them. "Hi my loves," she said, kissing both of their lips.

"Are you better," Amira asked.

"I'm okay baby girl."

"Where's daddy?" Taylor asked.

"Daddy is at home, cooking. Mom!" Roni yelled throughout the house, causing Eve to rush in. (Eve below)

"Hi," Eve said, with a bright smile on her face

"Hi," Eve said, with a bright smile on her face. Even though their family was going through a lot, Roni always found a little hope and happiness in her mother.

"Hey, thank you for watching the kids for me. I really appreciate it."

"I love my grand babies so it really wasn't a problem. You doing okay?"

"I've been good. August has been taking care of me."

"Great, your father wants to see you in the den," Eve said before taking off to get Kayden.

Roni walked down the long hallway to the den. She admired the details that her father had the coordinators put in. They put a lot of effort into the extremely comfortable home.

Marcus was sitting in his recliner, looking over some papers

Marcus was sitting in his recliner, looking over some papers. He looked up to see Roni before smiling. "Hey baby girl," he said, getting up to hug her.

"Hey daddy. You wanted to talk to me about something?"

"Yeah. I spoke with Jasmine about her relationship with Zay. To my surprise, she told me they were no longer together. I asked her why and she gave me a lot of reasons but one stood out to me the most."