40.

Devronica in MM

August

I walked into our room and started ta take my clothes off. I planned on checkin' on Roni again befo' I went ta sleep.

Asia came out of the bathroom butt ass naked and I knew she she was only doin' that ta tease me. "Baybeh if we not doin' anything tonight can you put some clothes on?" I asked.

"Can you tell me why there is a stranger in my house?" she asked, puttin' on a robe.

"She got family problems and this is my house."

"Okay. And what are these 'family problems' you speak of?"

"Ion think she want me tellin' ha business like that," I said, sittin' in the recliner.

"She's in my house. I deserve to know why she's here."

"Cut that attitude shit out. Yunno I don't like that. If she want me to tell you.. I will. Until then, stop askin' me about it."

"You probably fucking her," she said, walking off.

I use too.

I took a shower and threw some boxers on. Hopefully, Roni was still up so I could talk ta ha. I opened the door ta ha room and heard ha curse. "Fuck."

"Aye, you ight?" I asked, causing ha ta fall in the bathroom.

I stepped inside the bathroom and she was on the floor. I picked her up and placed her on the counter. "What's wrong?"

"You scared me. This scratch is just bothering me," she said, holdin' her stomach.

"Lemme see."

She removed her hand and lifted her shirt. I tensed up as I saw a little bit of her titties. She looked good in the clothes Jala gave her but then again..she looks good in everything.

There was a big gash on her side and it looked painful. It made me wanna kill that nigga. "It hurts," she said.

I opened the cabinet at the bottom of the sink and grabbed some dressings and bandages. I poured some peroxide on it and covered it the best way I could. "Thea ya go mama," I said, pickin' ha up off the counter and carry ' ha ta the bed.

"Thanks. I feel helpless," she said, gettin' under the covers.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at her. If I could take all of ha pain away.. I would..includin' the pain that I caused ha.

"Where ya kids at?" I asked.

"They're at Angel's house. I would go there but I don't want her to think anything is wrong. Everyone thinks everything is perfect but..it's not," she said, ha voice crackin'.

I pulled her into me and caressed ha hair. "Devronica, ain't nobody judgin' you. Why would some do that? Tell me what happened."

"He was upset the whole time we ate. He didn't say anything to me at all. Once we got in the car, he asked me who you were. Then, when we got home, he told me he saw you hugging me. We passed a few words and started fighting. I ran down the street as fast as I could because I knew that if would've caught me..... he would've killed me. I don't know where to go August. My children will be heartbroken if they find out what kind of person their father really is."

He just one insecure as nigga. All I did was hug her..damn. "Well we can go get ya kids tomorrow if ya want."

"August.. I just can't do that to you. I appreciate it ..but I can't. You can drop me off in the morning."