46.

Alexis in MM

August

I heard my phone ringin' beside me causin' me ta wake up from a deep slumber. I slid the bar ova and put it on speaker. "Helluh?"

"August, where the fuck are you?! You were supposed to pick up Alexis today. She's been asking for you non-stop!" Desire yelled ova the phone.

I rubbed my hand ova my face. I completely forgot about that, due to the events that happened earlier. "Tell my baybeh I'm on my way."

"Don't even worry about it. I'm on my way to drop her off anyways," she said, endin' the call afterwards.

Shakin' my head, I got up and went ta the bathroom. Asia was sittin' on the sink, shavin' her legs. "Hey baby," she said, grabbin' my face and pecking my lips multiple times. "Ooh, what's that on your lips? You have lip balm on or something?" she asked, peckin' my lips again. I nodded. What she really was tasting was Roni's cum.

"I like it. Anyways, I think we should just stay in and watch a movie or something tonight."

I haven't been spending as much time with Asia as I would like so, I guess I could watch a lil movie with her or whateva. Besides, I wanted ta do somethin' fa her since I kind've felt guilty fa what I did. "Yeah, we could do that."

"And maybe, I'll do something for you afterwards," she said with a wide smile on her face.

Usually, I would be all hype about what she had planned fa me. Fa some reason, I wasn't as hype today. "You want me ta cook you some dinner?" I asked.

She nodded and continued ta shave her legs. Ion know what she had ta shave cause I didn't see no hair.

I threw on a t-shirt and made my way downstairs. Kay, Taylor, and Amira were sittin' on the floor, playin' uno. I'm more than sho that the girls didn't kno what they were doin'.

"Y'all hungry?" I asked.

"Yes, daddy can we have tacos?" Taylor asked.

"We'll see."

Goin' into the kitchen, I took out the materials I needed ta make crawfish fettuccini. Honestly, I didn't feel like cookin' so, I decided we should all go out.

I rushed back up the stairs and went to Roni's room. She was sittin' on the bed, playing with her phone. I knocked, causin' her ta look up. "Uh, we goin' out so, get dressed."

"Okay, August come look at this old picture I found of us," she said, smilin' widely. I grabbed the phone and instantly smiled.

I remember that day like it was yesterday

I remember that day like it was yesterday. "I remember that. You begged me ta but you that shit and when it finally came, you didn't like it," I chuckled.