50.

August

After playin' around with Roni fa a lil while more, we decided it was time ta go. Honestly, I wasn't happy about her movin' but, I understood why she wanted ta leave.

I hopped inside the car and waited fa her ta come out the house. My phone rang on my lap with Desire's name appearing across it. "Wassup?" I said, answering it.

"Can you come over?"

"Nah, why?"

"I wanna talk to you."

I looked at the phone confused. "Talk about what?"

"Us."

"Guh if you don't getcho ass on somewhere. I told you that if it ain't about my daughter, we don't have nothin' ta talk about," I said, endin' the call.

She must've lost her mind. I done been through hell and back with her. I'll be damned if I go there again.

Roni skipped out of the house and hopped into the car. "Somebody's happy," I said.

"Isn't life just beautiful?" she sighed.

"Yeah, just like you."

I looked her up and down before smirking. I don't care what nobody say. She's all mine. "I wonder how you gon look when you have yo baby bump," I said, lightly chuckling.

"Why you say that?"

"Cause, you small as hell. Yo back don't be hurtin'?"

"On occasion, yes."

"I got dat fa you," I said.

"Trust me, I know. Am I invited to your wedding?"

I stale faced her and didn't even bother answering the question. Ta be honest, I didn't kno' if I should invite her or not. It would be too much tension. "You really wanna come?"

"No boy. I'm pregnant for you. Why would I go?" she chuckled.

"You don't wanna see ya boy in a tux?"

"Not if he's not my groom."

"Don't do that," I said, shifting in my seat.

"Do what?"

"Say stuff like that. You gon make a real nigga cry. Niggas like me don't cry."

"I'm just saying. I don't wanna see the love of my life marrying another girl," she said, her demeanor changing completely.

"Roni, ion even kno' if I'm marryin' her. I wanna be with you and my baybeh," I said, honestly.

I was overly excited about Roni having my kid. It had me thinkin' about if I wanted ta still marry Asia. She been poppin' attitudes a lot lately. I guess she sexually frustrated since we haven't been gettin' it in like we use to. I felt like if I had sex with Asia, I would be cheatin' on Roni. That's sad. Asia my whole fiancé outchea.

"I don't want to make you do something you don't feel comfortable doing, August."

"Girl, I'm comfortable. I'm just thinkin' bout it. Anyways, when you wanna go ta the doctor ta check up on the baybeh?"