49.

Omniscient

The morning after Roni and Asia's fight was the morning Roni and August would look for a house. Roni thought it was time for her to have her own place since she was fed up with Asia.

Roni lay in her bed fast asleep until her phone began to ring. Since she didn't want to be woken, she threw a small tantrum before placing the phone to her ear. "Hello?" she said grumpily.

"Hi, my love," Jose said through the phone causing chills to flow through her body. She hadn't heard from him in a while. Roni knew it wouldn't be long before Jose contacted her but it still came as a shock.

"How do you keep getting my number?" she asked, frightened. Roni didn't give out her number to anyone, so it was nearly impossible for Jose to get it.

"Devronica, let's not talk about that right now. I need to see you baby. I'm sorry for everything I've done. I miss my kids and I miss you. If you come back, it won't ever happen again," Jose said with a voice full of fake sorrow.

He truly believed that Roni would've came back to him a long time ago. He learned of all the things her and August had been doing sexually. If she ever did come back to him, it was certain that he would kill her. One thing he promised himself was that if Roni ever slept with another man while they were married, he would end her life. What he had for Roni wasn't just love, it was an obsession.

"Jose, I've heard this plenty of times before. We are done."

He chuckled. "Why do you continuously play games with me? That's why I'm always beating yo ass. You always doing some stupid shit," he said, his tone of voice changing completely.

"And that's why I'm leaving yo ass now. I'm tired of yo shit. Now stop contacting me before I get August to beat yo ass."

"Oh yeah, him. Tell my buddy I said hi. I'll see you soon babe. I love you," he said, ending the call.

Roni knew that Jose was no where near afraid of August. August was a very good fighter, but Jose would demolish August in a heartbeat. Still and all, August made Roni feel protected.

She growled in frustration before flinging her feet over the bed. Going into the bathroom, she took a shower and did the rest of her hygiene. As she was putting on her pants, somebody knocked on the bathroom door. "Who is it?"she asked.

The door opened causing her to cover her bare behind. August's face appeared with a smirk on it. He closed the door behind him before walking over to Roni. "You can't be doing shit like that," Roni said, rolling her eyes at him.

"I'm sorry baybeh. You almost ready?"

She shook her head as she continued to struggle pulling her pants up. August chuckled before gripping his hands on her waistband. He pulled her pants up while lifting her into the air causing her to laugh. "Thank you."

"You welcome. Yo ass look like it's gettin' fatter. Did I do that?" he chuckled.

She shook her head and grinned. August was the reason her butt was getting bigger, along with the incoming baby.

"Where's Asia?"

"She left a lil while ago. Ion know where the hell she goin' since she don't tell a nigga nun."

Roni looked August up and down before smiling. She thought he looked extra sexy today. "You're so ugly,"she lied.

"You sho about that?" he asked, putting his arms around her waist and turning her to face him

"I'm positive."

He kissed her, making her softly moan against his lips. He broke the kiss and began to laugh. "Girl, why are you moanin'?"

"My bad," she grinned.

"I could make you moan fa real but we got a trip ta make."

"And that's why we're in this situation now."

"I know you crunk that you finna have my baybeh," he whispered in her ear.

Roni and August were both secretly excited that she was having his baby. August had always wanted Roni to be the mother of his child and vice-versa.

"I might be."

Meanwhile, Jose was at home, waiting on the woman he had been seeing for the past few weeks. Of course he loved Roni, but she wasn't there to give him any pleasure so he had to find it elsewhere. His doorbell rang and he joyfully got up to answer it. Asia stood there in a long coat which he knew she wore nothing under.

Since Asia hadn't been getting any pleasure from August, she needed a new man to confide in

Since Asia hadn't been getting any pleasure from August, she needed a new man to confide in. She knew it was wrong but, a woman has needs. She didn't have actual feelings for Jose. What kept her coming back to him was the way he pleased her body. Of course, it wasn't as good as August did but, she still loved it. He was rough with her and made sure she had the time of her life.

He even whipped her during one of their sexual scenes.

"Hello my love," he said, pulling her inside and shutting the door. He yanked off her trench coat leaving her completely naked.

"Take care of me," she said, caressing his face.

He sat down and instructed for her to lay across his lap. Picking up the belt that lay on the arm off the couch, he graced her her butt with it before hitting her with it hardly. She yelped as he continued to hit her behind with the belt. The pain turned her on more and more.

"Follow me upstairs," he said taking her hand.
******

Well damn.

By the way, Asia doesn't know that Jose is associated with Roni. Jose doesn't know that Asia is associated with August.

This was short.

Excuse mistakes and typos

💍