Teen Mermaid

Teen Mermaid

  "Ughhh!! I'm about to lose it with Percy! That jerk! He never takes anything serious!"

"Come on Aqua, I think he's kind of cute. Besides, he's a guy. They only take sports seriously." Sea said.

Of course she'd say it. She's the most beautiful, popular, nice, and boy crazy girl in high school. Selena Robert with her blond golden ringlets, fashionista attitude, fair skin, and beautiful stunning aqua eyes makes her the most wanted girl for boys.

"Sea, seriously? Aqua, do you want me to get him and deal with him?" asked Alex in a way so innocent that you'd think she'd be asking for a cupcake.

Alex, at the moment had the most sense right now and was the total opposite of Sea; loves sports and to take down boys, and acts like our mamma bear and me and Sea are her cubs, so if u mess with us your gonna mess with mamma bear. I'd feel bad for Percy but I'd love for Alex to knock that smirk off his face.  If you looked at Alexandra Suarez, but no one ever calls her Alexandra unless you want a death wish,  you'd think she was an exotic model with her long black  hair bright green eyes and tan skin it perfected her exotic look until a guy tells her she looks like a model and she punches his face. She was raised with four brothers by military dad who taught her how to take down the male race, while her mother wishes she were like Sea and buys her dresses that are in Alex's closet never worn.

I, Aquamarine Parker,  on the other hand am boring with long blondish brown hair and gray eyes and skin between Sea's and Alex's but I'm neither girly nor tomboy just in between.

"Admit it Alex, he's cute." Sea said

"In your dreams." Alex countered.

Percy with his skater boy black hair and vibrant blue green eyes that could charm a girl makes me act like Alex. He probably would've charmed me but I'm not as crazy as Sea, thank god  I had Alex. The reason I lose my mind  with Percy is because I'm sort of struggling in science and I need a B or higher to get a scholarship. I don't want my parents to be worrying about the future and the cost of college.  He messes up the reports and everything, but the thing that drives me insane is that he does it on purpose. I've seen his grades and when the teacher explains the lesson Percy decides to talk and talk about himself even when I tell him to shut up, so I can't listen to the teacher. Then he calls me names, makes sarcastic comments, refuses to help, and doesn't leave me alone.
After this exhausting day, we decided to go to our favorite quiet spot so I could cool down while Alex looked for Percy. Good luck Percy, you'll never survive.