Date

We quickly went to my mom's room where we told them that Regina and her crew were here.

They told us to stay in this room together. After what felt like hours, Alex groaned and said, "it's getting hot and stuffy in here. Ill look to see if they still are here."

The parents didn't let Alex leave, but sea came up with an idea.

She said, "how about percy, Alex, aqua, Nate, and I go. Ill make us look different trust me."

The parents thought for a moment and decided yes.

Jackson frowned obviously not happy that sea decided to bring Nate instead of him. Nate also had a crush on sea. Sea told us before that she has a crush on both Jackson and Nate.

She turned and grinned evilly at Alex. Before Alex could run away, sea pointed a finger and instead of tan exotic Alex stood a tall blonde with fair skin tone and bright blue eyes. Her hair reached her waist and she was wearing tall stilettos and a short tight dress instead of her usual jeans and baggy t-shirt with converse.

Alex's mom squealed in delight seeing her daughter wearing a dress even though she didn't look like Alex her attitude was the same.

She fell but Dan quickly caught her.

He whooped and said, "wow. This is a girl I'd date. Your looks finally improved Alex."

Alex growled, cursed at him, than punched him in the face.

She left Dan howling in the floor in pain while she stood up and righted herself while using peter's hand to help her regain balance.

Peter wouldn't stop looking at Alex so she growled, "Yo hollister model, my face is up here and I'm gonna be me soon. So get your eyes off me. Or do you want to feel what Dan is feeling." She asked innocently.

Peter quickly backed away.

Alex's dad said, "that's my girl."

Dan finally righted himself up and said, "what was that for?"

Alex smirked, "for looking at me like that,"

Dan had a questioning look in his face, "what do you mean? I always look at you like- uh like your trash."

I noticed his face was red and I smirked. Before I could make this more awkward, sea pointed at me.

I looked at my feet and noticed I had sneakers and shorts. I sighed in relief. My hair was a light brown with strands of hot pink in them. I also had high cheekbones and an anime tank top. I grinned and noticed Alex look at me with loath and jealousy.

She than turned to Dan and made him have black hair, high cheekbones, and gray stormy eyes. He had on a muscle tank top and jeans.

Nate grinned obviously knowing he's looking good.

She pointed at percy and in his place stood a surfer. He had on a necklace made with shells and blonde shaggy hair with hazel eyes. He didn't have a shirt on and only swim trousers.

Percy noticed I was staring at him and he grinned, "Like what you see. Sea didn't change this."

I turned around and saw in sea's place a girl with black hair, beanie, shorts, and a band t-shirt, with a skate board.

Sea grimmer and with that we left.

Percy and Nate went around the pool since we couldn't get wet. Sea and I went around the lobby, lounge, the teen lounge, and the kitchen. They were no where not even the bathroom.

I saw a map of Nevada and took it, maybe Alex can track the m down.

We even checked all the floors.