Weird

Sea and I decided to go to the beach.

Sea wanted to work on her tan, I just wanted to relax.

Sea put her towel on the floor and laid down and took out tanning oil. Why she had tanning oil in her bag? Well I will never know.

She than got up and produced three bathing suits. One red, the other blue, and the last one black.

She said, "Come on Aqua let's go change. You can wear the blue, it makes your eyes pop."

I just gaped at her. Why the hell does she have bathing suits in her bag? Does she even have books in there?

I asked "Sea why do you have tanning oil and bathing suits?"

She just shrugged, "I was gonna go to the beach today anyways and I knew you guys wouldn't come if I asked, so I just brought extra bikinis when I'd drag you along."

She dragged me from my spot to the bathroom. She gave me the blue one and I almost flicked her head.

The blue bathing suit was a freaking string bikini.

I screeched, "Sea I'm not gonna wear it. You can."

She just smiled, "Blue doesn't go with me today. Besides I already have the red on."

I looked at her and she did indeed have it on.

I grumbles,"You can give it to Alex."

She laughed at my face, "Did you seriously just ask that?"

I grumbled and put it on.

When I got out of the stall, she inspected me like a seamstress looking for mistakes in her tailoring.

She grinned and said, "Perfect."

Alex stepped out of the bathroom stall looking like America's Next Top Model in the black bikini. It was not a string bikini.

I said, "When did you get here?"

She smirked, "When you got in the stall. Sorry I couldn't find Percy."

I just pouted and we left to the beach.

I laid down and put on my sunglasses,  while Sea put on tanning oil, and Alex hurtled herself in the water.

I started to read when I heard a voice calling me to the sea. What the heck? Why do I hear a voice?

I than went in the water to join Alex, and Sea did the same.

I got in and the voice returned and yelled, "The chosen three. The Protectors."

Suddenly my legs felt stronger in the water yet heavier I looked then and screamed. I didn't have legs anymore, but a tail. I looked at my chest and had on a bikini top also, although mermaids must have a great sense of style because it was really cute. Sea and Alex looked down and screamed. My long blondish brown hair had a purple streak in it and my tail was purple and blue. While my top was just lavender. When I looked at Alex I almost started laughing. She was all covered in pink. She had a streak of pink in her black hair, long hot pink tail, and a hot pink bikini top. While sea, had a blue streak in her hair aqua blue top, and a dark blue for her tail. I think in mermaid form Sea looked even prettier. Alex mean while looked gorgeous but was letting out a stream of creative cursing words and every time she looked at her tail and hair she'd get angrier.

Sea just said "Oh fluff bunny, we don't have necklaces to match with our mermaid attire."

"We are fish, Sea!" Alex replied

"Aaaand doesn't mean we can't swim in style. Get it swim?" Sea countered

"Guys can we focus on the real problem. Can we get our  legs back?" I asked.

We swam towards the rocks and the sand and dragged ourselves with our heavy tails. After a couple minutes we had our legs and were all dry. We decided to leave to figure everything out. This can not be happening.