No pressure

Aqua's p.o.v.

While in the car ride, I started to doze off because Percy's happiness was really creeping me out.

I thought he'd buy me a present because I told him not to, but he bought shaving cream.

I fell asleep and the voice returned. After three days, it returns. Great I'm going mental.

The voice (sounds like a beautiful melody) said, "water, chosen one. You are the leader. You are headed near water."

The voice stopped and I looked at sea and Alex. They both had a confused look.

I hissed, "did you hear a voice?"

They nodded and Peter and percy gave me a weird look.

I ignored it and sea squealed, "BRAIN TALK!"

Alex's voice popped in my head, "you aren't crazy."

Sea said, "I guess you didn't bump your head."

Alex mumbles, "you are so gullible sea."

I said, "I heard a smooth melodic voice, they said I was the leader."

Alex said, "I got a voice that sounded like death saying, 'the fate' and I was a messenger to all

Sea said, "I got a normal voice saying I was the 'the changer'"

I said, "well I'm the leader. Great. I can't lead for my life."

Alex and sea said, "you'll do great."

I sighed, "okay well, we all got different voices. Mine said we were the three chosen and we need water."

Alex said,"we are headed in the direction of the ocean, I can feel it."

Sea said, "ok so far we are the three chosen. Alex is the fate, aqua the leader, and I the changer. We each got a different voice and need water."

Alex said, "yup you just summed it up."

I said, "wait why are we heading to the ocean. Dad said we were going to the woods."

Alex said, "well I think your wrong. I just read his mind we a staying on an island and he plans for sea to change our cars to boats."

Sea squealed, "yayyyy they can be pink."

I sighed, "I think we should be the ones swimming. The voices told us water and I doubt they meant we are dehydrated."

Alex said, "you're actually gonna listen to it."

I said, "yeah. I wanna find out why we were mermaids."

Alex said, "ok well we can talk in the water because we just arrived in the pier. Ok sea ready to work your magic?"

Sea said, "ready."

---------------------------/--/--------------------------

Alex shut down brain talk and all the boys and Chelsea gave us a weird glance so Alex said, "None of your business."

Percy whispered, "what happened?"

I told him, "I'll tell you later. This is kind of mermaid stuff."

Percy said, "I'll go with you."

I told him, "we are all going together because we are going to an island instead of the woods. Besides ill tell you everything because the moms are a little behind and are grocery shopping."

I than told everyone what sea, Alex, and I were talking about except skipped the part about the voices by saying that we seriously need ocean water because the only time we have been in water is when we were taking a shower.