Bad Temper

Percy clenched his fist and punched Xavier squarely in the jaw.

Percy howled in pain from his fist while Xavier just laughed. The blow didn't even leave a mark on his face.

Xavier scoffed, "Seriously, Aqua? You know you have a great future ahead and yet you are with him. Why?"

Xavier flipped Percy. It was not the normal flip, this one left Percy fall back.Percy stood up and was about to charge when Meridia interrupted.

Meridia let out a sigh and said, "Xavier, enough! Go, now! Ash go with him and come back when you drop him off."

I never would've thought I'd see Meridia lose her temper and I guess neither did Ash. Ash left without so much of a comment.

Ariel put on a tight smile, "See you guys tomorrow!"

They both vanished leaving us.

I fumed, "Percy! Why the hell would you do that? He could've killed you!"

He sighed, "I got mad."

I said, "You can't just start fights because you are mad. I-I have to go. See you tomorrow."

Percy called back, "Aqua- Aqua! Don't go. Please, can we just talk?"

No, we can't. I'm tired and done with your fighting and jealousy.

I said, "Percy, not tonight. Our heads aren't right at this time and I don't want to make things worse. Tomorrow."

I left without hearing his response.I then remembered there were others and my face heated up knowing they saw the entire thing.

I rushed back home and didn't bother to admire Sea's creation that I will have to call home for a while.

I went up the stairs and opened the first door I saw and it revealed Xavier lying on my bed or what is now my bed because Sea didn't tell me where my room is.

Xavier looked down, "Aqua, I'm sorry."

Before I could respond, Sea and Alex who followed me charged into the room.

Alex screeched, "Oh hell nah! Get out of the bed, bastard. You already did enough trouble for today!"

Sea whispered, "Let's go for a swim, Aqua. It'll come you down."

Alex shooed out Xavier and grabbed a duffel bag which she filled with food.

I was on the verge of tears, it was my first fight with Percy and I am so tired of it. I'm tired of how we were the chosen ones, how I couldn't have just a normal life, and how I didn't ask for any of this.

Alex said, "I got all the good stuff. No, Sea I will not bring an apple or green tea. No, we need the fat stuff."

I mumbled, "I think I'll pass."

Alex laughed, "Ha you think you have a choice."

Sea smiled, "It's cute how you think that.Besides I asked mom and she agrees you need it."

They dragged me to the shore and I made an oxygen bubble to protect the bag of fat food from getting wet and we dived in the water.

We just swam forward just swimming away from our fate.