The truth

Both percy and I with my friends got to the marine biology building at the same time. Together we went and asked the lady at the front desk if we could have a tour.

The lady said with a frown "I'm sorry but unless you have an appointment you can't do the tour."

Sea than said "okay than can we make an appointment?"

The lady just smirked "sure we have room in 5 months"

Alex face than got red with anger, "listen lady. I need an appointment. So move your butt and squeeze us in."

The lady growled in frustration and I heard the water fountain break and spray water a few yards from us.

She than said "no space. No tour. Now goodbye." Her eyes than fell on percy. And she started batting her eyelashes at him. Percy started backing away and moving closer to me. I almost puked at the lady.

She was probably in her mid twenties and was hitting on percy. Yuck! So I pulled him by his collar and gave him a kiss to prove that he was my boyfriend.

Percy chuckled but I saw the lady steaming with anger and the water fountain that was just broken exploded. Sea, Alex, and I quickly ran away from the fountain and I redirected the water away from us. Percy covered us just in case.

The water suddenly died down and I looked at the lady. She was still angry but seemed to regain a little bit of her composure.

When Alex was about to rant why we should get the tour when in came the most popular boy that made girls swoon for even more than percy called Peter Chase.

My mind than flashed to some of the info that I read in the Internet and it said the company was owned by Mr. Anderson Chase. Of course he's the son. I sent a look at Alex who sent the message to all of us telepathically so we could talk in our thoughts quickly.

I heard percy say 'Man what a kiss!' I snapped and pointed at my head. He quickly went out of his fantasies with me. I smirked at him but told them the connection with Peter.

Than sea sent the message "ill use the honeypot technique on him"

all of us said 'honeypot?

' she replied 'you attract them than use them to get information or what you want' we agreed to the idea. I saw sea point her finger to shorten her skirt and Alex turned off the connection.

Sea squealed "Peter!"

He just grimaced and looked at me instead of sea. What the heck? Sea is like a goddess. He just said "uh hi sea."

He than glance at me "hey aqua."

I managed to mumble "hey Peter"

Sea smirked in my direction and I saw Percy's hand clench in anger.

Just seeing Peter left even Alex speechless. He heard sandy shaggy blonde hair with blue piercing eyes that made girls throw themselves at him, he was probably 6'5 and muscular but skinny so he wasn't real buff. I actually didn't find blondes attractive so I guess that's why his charms didn't work with me.

He than seemed to understand what he was doing and looked right back at sea.

He asked "so what are you guys doing here?"

Alex regained her shock and said "little miss pantyhose won't let us do a tour."

Peter chuckled and said "come on Lauren please. Ill tell my dad about your rudeness"

She glared at him but said "fine."

Peter laughed "thanks your the best. I always wanted a tour."