Work out

I grinned, "ok I'm ready." I needed a work out, and warming up wasn't a bad idea.

Alex groaned, "your so gonna take that back."

Now I know why.

What Alex's dad meant by warming up was 150 push ups, 100 crunches, planks on each side of the body three time holding them for 10 minutes (I fell on minute one), and sprints.

By the time I was done with the warm up, I was panting, sweating like a pig, and my throat was rasping for water.

Alex, Kyle, will, Brandon, and Jackson didn't even break a sweat. Jackson mumbled at me, "Walt for the real excersize. This is like cake."

I frowned, but I wasn't the only one put of shape.

Dan was wheezing for breath and cursing, but acting like this was nothing because Alex didn't even break a sweat. He did this cocky attitude for five minutes but after the crunches he fell head first to the sand yelling, "why me!?" And stayed there for five seconds until Alex's dad jumped on his back and yelling in his ear, "GET UP CUPCAKE!" Which scared him to death and he jumped doing jumping jacks yelling, "Im ready coach."

Sea was gasping in pain yelling that push ups would give her man arms. By the time she finished with the sprints she yelled, "hey coach, you should teach a class. This burns more calories than spinning. Ill have shakiras body in a week!"

Percy meanwhile looked like he was having an asthma attack, wheezing in and out and mumbling curses.

I smirked, "I thought you did soccer?"

He countered, "yeah well I thought you did volleyball."

I frowned, "touché."

He just went back to wheezing saying, "soccer drills are nothing compared to this."

Peter looked out of breath and his shirt was drenched in sweat, but other than that he looked fine and in shape. He showed this off by taking off his shirt.

When he saw me staring, he smirked, "like what you see?"

I smiled, "yup. The Sky is beautiful."

Percy wheezed, "that was -breathes in- supposed to be my line. Line stealer."

I laughed and percy took off his shirt. Let's just say soccer does miracles on your body even if you look like you are having an asthma attack from Alex's dad's warm up.

Nate was just in the ground in a painful position. He looked like he ran three marathons in a day. His whole self was full of sweat and sand which stuck to him from the sweat.

Chelsea's whole face was red and she was just walking around like a zombie, trying to catch her breath and see how Justin was doing.

Which he was doing worse than percy. The poor guy looked like he just got attacked by wil bulls. He was red, sweating, bleeding on his lip from biting too hard, and was just swinging his arms back and forth. He also looked like someone took all the oxygen from the earth.

Alex's dad chuckled, "alright cupcakes. Time for a swim. It'll refresh you. Girls see that speck. It's an island swim to and back. Boy's see that rock way out there. Yeah well swim there in three minutes. Oh chelsea you wont be timed dont worry but you still have to swim to the rock.Starting now. "

The boys groaned but swam as if their life depended on it.

Alex yelled, "race ya."

She sped away and by the time I reached the island. She was halfway back while sea was halfway to the island.

I finally reached land, in which no one dragged me out because the boys ditched us to take a shower and see where they were sleeping.

The three of us got our legs back and headed to the main part of the island, where there was what looked like two cabins.

Sea shuddered, "not gonna happen. I'm gonna bedazzle them."

Alex looked pained, "please no."

Sea pointed a finger and what used to be a cabin was a four story house.

I cried with joy while Alex said, "I'd never thought I would ever say this, but sea you should bedazzle more often!"

I opened the door and inside looked like it came right from a magazine.

A leather couch, with a designer coffee table, a stainless steel kitchen, a plasma flat screen tv, DVDs of my favorite movies and pretty little liars season 1-3, the latest seventeen magazine, and what looked like a trampoline.

I yelled, "I call a room on the fourth floor."

I sped up four flights of stair, all exhaustion removed when I saw the house.

I opened a random door and gasped.

The room was a sea green with my stuffed animal, gorgeous clothes in my closet, and a very nice queen sized bed.

I almost cried with joy.

We than heard a squeal from what seemed to be sea's mom.

She said, "oh my! Sea you have to do the other cabin."

Silence.

Than another squeal, "oh these two houses are like heaven."

I sped back down and said, "ok well the room on the left in the fourth room is mine. I guess we'll be getting our own rooms right?"

My mom smiled, "thanks to sea."

Sea laughed, "I know I'm amazing. Well the boys can sleep in the last two floors he-"

Sea's dad cut her off, "not gonna happen! They'll sleep in the cabin next to you. Your mother and I will sleep here. And so will aqua's parents."

Sea huffed, "fine."

The parents discussed the plan and in conclusion it was, all the boys slept in the other cabin also with Alex's parents. The rest of my family, Chelsea, Anna, sea and her parents stayed in the first one.

Sea's mom asked, "so sea you can make food too?"

Sea shook her head, "yeah but this stuff drains me."

Her mom noticed seas pale face, "oh honey rest."

Alex added, "plus it wears off like my mermaid stuff."

Once I saw everyone's worried face, I said, "yeah about that Alex. It didn't wear off."

Alex growled, "what!?" Sea scurried out of the room and we heard the clomping of heels. How she ran so fast, is still a mystery.

We heard a thud and a Gotcha!, Jackson said, "well I'll be saving sea."

Nate ignored him and went out the door to save sea before Jackson could.

Well I'm all sweaty, so I took a shower (which I might add, I had my own bathroom. Thanks sea. Lets hope this never wears off because I'm in the Highest floor.

I than put on a pair of shorts and a tshirt and started jamming to my music unpacking and putting everything away, when I heard, "nice moves aqua."

I turned red and turned to Percy's smirking face.

I went up to him and punched his shoulder, "you could knock. I could've been in the shower."

''Well I was wondering if you'd like a picnic. You know just me and you. We haven't had that in well forever."

I smiled, "yeah your right. Just don't spill water on me, I really don't want to grow a tail in the middle of the picnic."

He smirked, "I'll try."

I than took his hand and we headed to the picnic. Finally an alone date.