Break

I woke with me head on Percy's lap.

He smirked when he saw me awake and my shocked expression.

I instantly glared at him and hissed, "why didn't you make me in a sitting position? Half my body is on you and my legs are on top of Peter."

Percy retorted, "do you want your head on my shoulder? Didn't think so. I also didn't want your drool on me, but I have to admit you look pretty cute and calm when your asleep. Yet your also vicious. When you kept on shifting your position to sleep you elbowed and punched me in the gut."

I grinned triumphantly.

Peter added, "you also kicked me in the stomachs and the nose."

I said, "I'm so sorry."

Peter chuckled, "no harm done."

Percy said, "you apologize to him."

I retorted, "ya well he didn't criticize me about how I drool when I'm asleep."

Percy said, "hey but I said you looked cute."

I smirked, "I already know I am. Now can you guys help me up I feel uncomfortable."

Percy pulled me by the waist to get my feet off Peter. I accidentally kicked him in the nose while in the process.

Peter yelled, "oww! Do you play soccer or something."

I grinned, "nah just volleyball."

He muttered, "join the soccer team. I'm pretty sure you'll make it."

I than got me head off Percy's lap.

He said, "you can put it on my shoulder. Your not gonna sleep."

I said, "not gonna happen. Now if you don't mind go listen to your music while I read. Hey Chelsea did you start any books?"

Percy was about to complain when I held up my hand to shush him and he put his headphones on. No one interrupts me when I read. Same when I'm eating a cupcake or a brownie. Unless you want death.

Peter nodded and started reading his book. It was called the vindico. Hmm I'll ask him about it later.

Chelsea nodded eagerly ''yeah I'm reading Percy Jackson and the lighting thief. I'm on the part where he, Annabeth, and Grover are at the Lotus Hotel. It sounds so cool. You know what? Percy reminds me of Percy Jackson."

I grinned, "yeah I know right. Between you and me, I had a huge crush on percy Jackson ever since I was twelve. I know it sounds weird to have a crush on a book character."

Justin scowled playfully, "you had to give her the book to read in the car ride, when I try talking to her she shushes me."

Percy I guess heard our coversation and said, "yeah I know the book is amazing, but Aqua you have to admit you like me better than percy Jackson. Oh and Justin read the book and you'll understand Chelsea."

I smirked, "well you guys are a tie because you are like exactly like him. Attitude and looks. I can't believe you read the books" with that I hugged him. Finally a guy who I can't talk to about percy Jackson and he's my boyfriend.

Percy was about to answer when Chelsea and Justin interrupted him.

I saw Justin try to take the book from Chelsea but she smacked his hand away, "you'll get it when I'm done. It's too good."

Justin frowned.

Peter beside me moved and got his bag. He pulled out a copy of Percy Jackson the lighting thief and gave it to Justin.