Whoops.... Sorry

Percy is the king of jerks! Of course he just used me, so he could get money for discovering mermaids. I mean who would date me when he charmed sea, he could probably date any girl but yet he chose me shouldn't have that made me suspicious. I fell for it and his whole act. I was so mad I could feel my blood boil. I fell for him after I put my guard up yet he broke it. He was the only boy who ever showed feelings for me and I fell for it. He is going to die for playing with my heart. I will electrocute him and feed him to the dog my dad will probably get.

Sea looked heartbroken for me and was patting my head in comforting ways and saying "don't worry aqua. Ill change him to a chicken and stab him and eat him" she laughed maniacally and it terrified me. Sea was usually a peaceful person but I guess she cared so much for me shed turn to a cannibol. Sea is a weird person yet I love her for it.

I was scared to turn around and look at Alex. When I turned around my suspicions were confirmed. Alex looked as angry to stab percy like some crazy Indian and when I was about to tell her to calm down. She started muttering what sounded like "percy fall down and swim to me."

I looked at her as if she was insane. Than suddenly we felt someone splash into the water. Percy was swimming right towards Alex. I probably should've told him to stop before he was killed by Alex but he deserves what he'd get.

Alex with speed of lightning punched him in the jaw and said "beat that you son of a-" and than with her tail, that has immense strength, smacked him across the face so hard that it drew blood. She than started rattling a stream of curses like a pile of poo but she used another word instead of poo. I was surprised that percy could hold his breath that long, but than he stopped breathing. I figured out Alex wanted to drown him but that was too cruel, plus I'm pretty sure Stanford wouldn't accept Alex If she was a murdering mermaid. So we dragged him to shore but far away that the boat wouldn't see us.

Percy awoke in 5 minutes and since none of us wanted to give him mouth to mouth ,because of how disgusted we were, Alex just kept slapping her hand on his chest way to hard than necessary but I'm pretty sure she was enjoying it. When he didn't wake up in the first few minutes she started striking him across the face than when that didn't work she found a coconut and threw it at his chest.

That made his eyelids flutter open and the first words he said were "you b-" he didn't get to finish because I came up and smacked him saying "don't you dare say that because you gave away our location" his eyes softened when I spoke.

I said " don't give me that look because Ill never fall for that again. In case you didn't get it, I meant we are done, over, fineto! I'm so going to burn you because you messed with me."

I than started making lightning cackle in the sky with one hand and on my other hand I had a ball of fire. I was pretty surprised with the multi-tasking and the fire ball but didn't show it to seem more threatening to percy. His eyes still looked mushy yet with a little bit of fright. But I wanted him to be terrified not all mushy and it angered me, so the water started to churn like a storm.

Alex mouth was open but said "come on! You get these powers and all I can do is tell people what to do and they listen. If I had them percy would've been so dead already."

He than looked shocked "what I didn't give away your location. I came here to warn you because a scientist was researching in around here and by the time I found out you were no where on land so I thought you were here. But than I was lured in the water by Alex. Than she started punching me and smacked me with her tail. While I was almost drowning, thanks so much Alex." He sneered "than when I wake up your blaming everything on me and aqua is almost killing me!" He yelled.

Sea than stepped up and sneered "oh ya tell that to someone who'll believe you" with that she pointed a finger and standing in Percy's place was a bunny.

"Oh my god Sea" I yelled.

Alex asked "can we eat it?"

We all sat down to examine it and it hopped to my lap and crawled to my chest.

I sneered, "not gonna happen percy. You pervert even in bunny form."

I grabbed it and squeezed it and dropped it in the middle of the circle. We decided to leave because we didn't know what to do with the doctor there. I willed the ocean current my way bringing Percy's boat to me and we all climbed on. I told sea to turn him back to percy yet we grabbed a random rock and sea turned it to a sash to gag percy with it. We left back home with a gagged percy. It looked like we were pirates kidnapping a boy and his boat but in reality we were 3 very mad mermaid girls.

When we tied the boat we heard to pretty attractive boys saying " did you hear? There's a hot new scientist researching the ocean."

Sea and I looked at percy and his eyes had a smug told you so but Alex just smacked the look off his face.

We wanted to know for sure about the information and decided to ask the 2 boys. Sea quickly changed her short and glittery tank top to a short tight black dress and smirked at me and said "we need to look good to get every single bit of gossip about the scientist."

I said "wait WE?"

She smirked pointed her finger at me and what used to be my cute jeans and aqua colored shirt was replaced by a tight crop top that said 'I like to party' and cute jeans. I was thankful she didn't put me into a dress like she was wearing.

Alex next to percy said "I'll break your finger of you point at me."

Sea only pouted and grinned "fine. Besides there are only two boys. One for me and one for aqua." I blushed and glanced at percy.

He was looking at my stomach that was showing than turned and glared at the boys. I wasn't so sure of percy was the traitor but I didn't want to fall for his trick again.

So to anger him i asked sea sweetly "can you make this shirt shorter because its so hot here."

She looked confused that I'd ask this, because I hate wearing revealing clothes, than glanced and saw Percy's angered yet jealous expression and grinned.

She pointed and my shirt now covered only the top half of my body. With that I waved at percy who looked like he was about to kill the guy I was about to flirt with. I looked at Alex and she grinned obviously happy at me torturing percy like this because if it was before she would have made me change.

Alex than removed his gag enough to let him speak. He said "I swear if those guys make a move on you ill rip off these cloths that are binding me and kill the guy."

I looked down to ensure myself that they were tight enough that he couldn't break free and was happy with the results.

I turned around and almost fell because sea changed my flip flops to 7 inch heels.

I looked at sea and she said "what you have legs. Show them off" percy and Alex snickered but I heard him say "she does have legs. Really long ones."

I turned around and glared than gave him the finger. He almost fell off his seat at my attempt to be threatening.

To get him back I walked as quick as I could in 7 inch heels and caught up to the boys with sea.

I than got very close to the boy that the boy whistled. I felt disgusted but let him put his arm around my waist. I could feel Percy's glare and the tension between me and percy. I put my hand behind me and gave him the finger. I could hear him struggling to break free but just when I was about to speak I felt a shadow.

We all turned around and saw percy heading straight towards me and seas 'interigation' and saw Alex on the floor. Percy obviously pushed her off to ruin our investigation. The boys turned and percy quickly yet strongly took the boys hand off my waist and said to the boy "back off." In a threating way that I was a little afraid. He than put his arm around me and I quickly zapped him. I felt his muscles clench in pain. Than we heard Alex cussing loudly to the world.

And the interrogation began.