Not the only mermaids in town

I dreamt I was in the water with Percy. My hair made me look like an angel and with all the colorful fish it looked straight out of a book. Percy and I were holding hands and I was showing him the sea. When he was about to kiss me a shark came up and went RING RING RIIIIIIING. My alarm woke me up and brought me to reality. Even in my dreams I don't get kissed this time because of a shark that can ring. Yup, I'm going insane.

Today I took extra long to pick out my clothes. I wore an aqua blue tank top that showed my figure and skinny jeans with black ankle boot wedges for Alex's sake. I than ate a quick breakfast and stopped at Sea's house.

Her jaw almost dropped to the floor than she grinned and said, "About time you showed off your killer body. Cute top by the way. But you need makeup to complete the look."

She did my makeup and made it look natural to the point of not noticing anything but a glow and coral lip gloss.

I couldn't wait for biology to see Percy's face. I drove with Sea and we stopped at Alex's house to pick her up.

Sea hasn't gotten her drivers license yet because when she was taking the test she wasn't paying attention to the road but doing her make up while driving, giving the woman who was grading her test a heart attack.

Alex didn't get hers because well she was Alex and she went way past the speed limit and almost hit a poor old grandma than a driver cut her off and well she showed the woman she was driving with her very colorful language. I was the only one who passed the test and my parents let me use the family jeep to drive.

I didn't have to wait until biology because Percy was there waiting for me by my locker. Sea giggled when she saw Percy's reaction to my outfit.

Alex smirked and went up to him and said "You should look at Aqua's eyes. They're really pretty along with her face because you know her face is up not under her neck."        

I blushed but Percy just laughed and said "Aqua can you be my girlfriend because I didn't want to be so straight forward before but now," he pointed at me and continued "you have to say yes."

I just smirked and said "You haven't even taken me out on a real date."

He said, "Fine, but can you be my girlfriend for the day at least because lots of guys are giving you the look and I'm scared if they act they'll ask you out and I won't have you for myself" he pouted then smirked as if daring me to take the challenge.

"Fine for the day, but you have to take me out on a date if you don't want to share me with the other boys."

He answered "That is a splendid deal, me dear"

I laughed at his lame attempt of being a gentle man but than said"Can u come over for dinner tonight?"

he said "Already told your family about me? " he smirked "I mean I know I'm irresistible."

I answered "Actually my sister did."

He laughed said "Sure I'll come. Anything for you my dear"

"Thanks, you're a real gentle man."

"That I know. Do you want to finish where we left off when your sister interrupted us?"

He came closer but than Alex stepped in "Sorry dude. But I'm here and I had a great breakfast and don't plan on losing it."

Sea than whinnied "Awwwwww come on."

"Well I have to go to the bathroom, bye Percy" I came and pecked him on the cheek again because of how Alex interrupted us.

I saw this girl in my class named Regina give me an evil glare when I gave Percy a quick kiss on the cheek. I now know how Percy feels about all the guys looking at me.

Sea, Alex, and I went to the bathroom. Suddenly, the water from the sink was possessed and turned to icicles  and it tried to hit all of us but we used our powers. Sea turned some of the water to pudding (what is with her and pudding?), Alex just ducked, and I controlled to go down the drain.

We were all quiet but I knew our thoughts were the same: we aren't the only mermaids with powers at Clearblue high school.