Special Phone Call

Me: You can not believe what just happened

I: what!!!

I then took a screenshot of the message from TBD and then explained to her what happened.

I: omg!!! Y/N!!! Wait wait wait! But I still want to see the video!!

I send her the video and waited patiently. Finally she answered

I: omg y/n this is so good! Wow maybe we can sing together

Me: omg yesss!!

I: I gtg my love tell me later what happens k?

Me: kk!

I put my found down and began to think. What do I do know? Well, obviously I am going to have to answer. I decided to talk to my mom.

You walked downstairs where your mother was. She was in the kitchen table reading some kind of magazine.

"Mom! You cannot believe what just happened!"

She adjusted her glasses that were in the tip of her nose and said " y/n if your gonna tell me that Devin said he is gonna open some snapchats then I don't care! Just cause he opened one before does not mean he will open another." She said still with her eyes on the magazine.

"No, not that!" I sat next to her and handed her my phone showing her the messages then I explained to her how everything happened. She looked at me and said "wait but I've never heard you sing before?" She said turning her body a little more towards me.
"Click the video!" I said very hype.

Before she clicked on the video she took of her glasses , put it on top of the magazine and then pushed it to the side. Finally she clicked the video.

After hearing the video she looked at me very amazed.

"Omg Y/N this is so good! I never knew you had this talent in you! So what are you waiting for? Give them your number!"

Your eyes opened as you began to cheer.

You typed your number and then pressed send. You looked at your mom and you both smiled. You both sat in the couch together just waiting for a call.

About 10 minutes later you hear your phone ring. You and your mom look at each other and yell.

You reach to your phone and answer. "Yes?"