Concerned Silence

"Wake up! Yo!" Yelled Kevin waking me and Daniel up. We slowly opened our sleepy eyes. I sat up and sat on the couch next to the one we were sleeping on. Lexi, Jazzy and Kevin were the only ones awake. "Y/N why didn't you sleep in my room last night." She said kind of disappointed. "Sorry Jazzy! Umm its that..." I looked at Daniel. "I had a nightmare and couldn't sleep. I came downstairs and Daniel was the only one awake so I stayed here. It will never happen again, promise." I said smiling at her. Shana walked down and saw Lexi,Kevin, Jazzy,Daniel and I awake.

"Everybody! Let's go you guys have rehearsals today. You have 6 more days till the Philly Show! Wake up Seth and Dev." We all rushed up stairs. I wanted to be the first in the bathroom. I grabbed my bag full of clothes and rushed to the bathroom. I quickly closed the door and locked it. I brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower. I let the water run down my body. I wet my face. Finally I shut off the shower and stepped out. I quickly got changed into something comfortable because it is rehearsal.

After I got dressed I went to the boys room

After I got dressed I went to the boys room. I saw that they were dressed. I guess they weren't going to shower. Usually after rehearsal they shower. I gave Seth a good morning hug. Then I skipped my way to Devin giving him a hug as well. He stopped what he was doing and hugged me back. He began to rock me side to side. I laughed and we let go. He smiled down at me and we all rushed downstairs. Shana and Allstar were gathering their stuff to leave while Lexi and Jazzy were taking selfies. We all left the house and went in the car. There wasn't a lot of space so me and Kevin sat in the trunk.

We listened to one dance. Everybody began to sing along. Kevin was on snapchat dancing to the song. "Y/N dance!" He yelled revealing me in the camera. I just smiled and began to Milly rock. About 7 minutes later we arrived to our destination. We all got out the car and walked to our dance space. We had no choreographer this time because this rehearsal was just to go over the dance moves.

"Shari says she is on her way!" Yelled Kevin hanging up the phone. "Alright, and Mikhail texted me. He is 2 blocks away." As we were waiting for them to arrive we listened to music in the giant speakers. I say in a corner and went on my phone. I checked Twitter first. I liked and retweeted to some of the Digaz tweets. I then went on instagram. I liked some Digaz pictures as well. I went to Daniel's page and started to read the comments. The mean comments hasn't stopped. It driving me crazy I just really want to tell the boys. This is so much pressure. I looked at Daniel. He was dancing with Kevin. He looked happy at least. But it all changes once he goes on his phone.

Finally Mikhail walked in. He had a guitar case on his hand and a black book bag on back. He greeted the boys, Lexi, Jazzy, Shana, Allstar, Seth and then greeted me. I got up and gave him a hug. "Hey, how are you doing?" I said giving him a nice warm smile. "Good! And you?" He said rubbing my shoulder. "Excited. But nervous this will be my first performance." Mikhail settled down and took out his guitar. Shari came in. She had walked in with her dancers. She hugged Shana, Allstar, Mikhail, Devin, Daniel, Lexi, Seth and Jazzy. She walked up to Kevin and they did their handshake. It was cute. She walked up to me. "Ayee! Y/N long time no see." She said giving me the warmest hug with the warmest smile. "I know! Its been a while!" "We should chill one day. I'll text you. I think I have your number."

She searched in her phone. "Ahh yep I have it I'll text you!" We all settled. First Mikhail began singing with his guitar. After him was Shari. She began to dance and her dancers were behind her. She was perfect. She is just goals.

-------------------------------------------

"Alright everybody! Great job with rehearsal today! Me and Shana were thinking. Since it is a Y/N's first performance, we will be having a dinner tomorrow. We will text you guys the details and let you guys know." Announced Allstar. Everybody began to clap. I just smiled and blushed. We all walked out the building. Shari decided to stay with us. Mikhail and Shari's dancers took ubers to where they were each staying at. We were more squished this time in the car. This time, Daniel, Lexi and I went to the trunk. In the back we were having a blast. Selfies left and right. Lexi trying different snapchat filters on me and Daniel then laughing her butt off.

We arrived at the house. We all finally hopped out the car. We walked in. The boys were arguing on who was going to shower first. Seth followed them to Devins room. Jazzy ran up to her room. Then Lexi, Shari and I went to Lexi's room. We listened to music. We made musical.ly's and watched Netflix. Finally all of the boys had each taken showers. It was my turn. I washed my body quickly. I just wanted to get to bed. I was tired. I got changed into my pajamas that had packed in my bag.

Everybody decided to have a movie night

Everybody decided to have a movie night. I was late but who cares. Shana and Allstar had fallen asleep. We all joined up in Devin's room. I laid next to Seth. Not because of anything. But because it was the only empty spot. The movie started we watched The 5th Wave. It has already been 20 minutes into the movie. Suddenly, I felt a hand grabbing mine. I looked at the strong hands wrapping mines. It was Seth's hands. He locked my fingers into his. I didn't know what to do. But surprisingly I felt comfortable. We held hands through out the movie. Nobody even noticed. Eventually, one by one, sleep took over every body.

-------------------------------

I woke up. Wiped the sleep out of my eyes. I looked around the room. Kevin, Devin, Lexi and Shari seemed to be awake because they weren't in the room. It was just Jazzy, Seth, Daniel and I. But they were asleep. I grabbed my phone that was charging, and walked downstairs, following the voices from the ones who were awake. I saw Kevin, Devin, Lexi, and Shari looking concerned holding their phones. They looked at me. I sat next to Devin. "Hey have you read the comments on Daniel's photos?" Said Kevin scrolling through them. I ignored the question but still looking at the comments on my phone. "These are so mean. Do you think Daniel has seen these?" Said Shari. I stood quiet. Trying not to brake Daniel's promise. They looked at me. "Y/N why aren't you saying anything. Do you know something?" I just looked at them in Silence. A concerned silence.